A Payment a Day Part 3

Comments

• SarahNeedle1872
    SarahNeedle1872 Posts: 6,166 Forumite
    Just a quickie after catching up on posts.... PAD is £1.26 today. Bed time now!

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • well I'm new here...to everything. But wow this thread is great. This will be my first promise to myself. Will pay something a day :)
  • Hello . . .

It's a crime to be going to work to day far too sunny !!!!!!!!! Never mind off tomorrow so I'll find some way or another to enjoy the weather.

Back to small(ish) PADs until cheques clear and the like so it's a balance rounding down £5.56 from me today to EVIL EGG.

Once my minimum payment has gone out next week combined with hot PAD action I will be under 300 quid . . . It'll be gone before I know it
    DFW NERD# 1175
    Proud Member of Sealed Pot Challenge #5 ~ 1479 cashless_wonder~*DEBT FREE & LOVING IT*~
    :D
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hot PAD action
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

£2 for me today.
  • £30.30 to a cc.
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,503 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi all, just a quick pad before work (boo) £25.50. Got money through from one of my survey sites so £25 going to Cat Lair and 50p to Barclaycard.

Have a nice day all and think of me stuck in a boiling hot shop for those mad enough to want to shop in this weather! :rolleyes:
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Good morning,lovely people. I hope everyone has got beautiful sun like we have.sunshine.gif It's a little breezier than yesterday but will be good for the washing!

Let us know how the carboot goes paybacktime, i'm doing one tomorrow.

LondonAndy - my hubby has his patch slapped on. I'll let you know how he gets on. I'm bracing myself for a rough ride - thank goodness Liverpool aren't playing this weekend. If they lost it wouldn't be pretty!! 764.gif

I wonder if Jo's travelling back from Switzerland today?airplane-smile-jet.gif

Right:

£1.75 Vicious Vanquis
    £1.50 EPDL
    £1.50 Savings

TOTAL PaD £4.75
    One step at a time ;)
  • Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hiya everyone
    Well done to Andy for giving up the ciggies!! Good luck with it. Come on here if you're tempted to have one and we'll all give you a virtual talking to!!!

My PAD today is £25.

Have a gorgeous day today xx
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 1,259 Forumite
    WOOHOOO!!
    Well Done
    everyone!
    :j:T:j

I was just looking at my accounts.. and I have made a PAD to the tune of £240 so far.. (in a short time).. Thats amazing (!!) for me..
    If I hadn't found this thread that money would be gawwd knows where instead. :rolleyes:

Thankyoooou :T:j

Anyhoo.. I just paid another £5 into my F&F account.. and another £5 into my 'unexpecteds'
    Very proud of trying to deal with my debts. LBM 04/09
    :T
    [STRIKE]£34.217[/STRIKE] ~ 05/09. £33.817~ 06/09
    to [STRIKE]13 [/STRIKE] 12 creditors. Doing my own DMP. :dance:
    DMP mutual support member 309. NSD 12/12
  • Double_Trouble
    Double_Trouble Posts: 4,375 Forumite
    Welcome back purpleclutterbuck I will ask my OH to grant you Absolution when he returns from his jaunt to a classic car show. Anyway with my favourite colour in your name I would always forgive you. You don't have purple hair by any chance I am looking for a photo of someone with purple hair before I make up my mind as to my next foray into the world of hair colour:D

:hello: to obsidian76 you are no longer a MSE virgin you couldn't have picked a better thread to start welcome to the wonderful friendly madhouse that is PAD it comes with a warning that it is very addictive. The only rules are post your payments in bold and/or colour or both (use the advanced post button) so they are clearly visible to the one who is adding up Fag Ash Lil this month and once you join you are here for life :rotfl:PAD can be for debt or savings (one day I will know what that means :rolleyes:). Some make an actual payment every day online or some to a money pot/jar/pig and pay it off in a lump sum some count DDs others don't it is entirely up to you.

My PAD today is £78.80 to the pay off 0% cards fund free bingo money from TAB.

Have a great day everyone lovely and sunny here.

DTxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport