Waitrose pick your own question

If you see a product with a reduced sticker on it and its a PYO item, would you get the 20% off the reduction price or not?

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    yes, you get 20% off the reduced price.
  • You get the 20% PYO discount off the original price not the reduced price which is great. I saw the Asian Takeaway bag was reduced to £5.99 from £10 so I added it to my PYO instore and got it for £3.99.
    HTH
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I've had it taken off of the original, and on other occasions taken from the reduced price - they don't seem to be consistent.
  • Rosenhaus
    Rosenhaus Posts: 16 Forumite
    edited 21 October 2017 at 1:24PM
    I think it differs, if the reduction is an offer you get the 20% on the original price but if its a reduced to clear item you get the 20% on the reduced price. Stand to be corrected though.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,076
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Chris25 wrote: »
    I've had it taken off of the original, and on other occasions taken from the reduced price - they don't seem to be consistent.

So if something is originally £3. With 20% off its £2.40. If this product is reduced to £2, it either has 20% from £2 or £3.
  • Yes, you get the PYO 20% off the original price and then the reduction . So if something is £3 then reduced to £2 it would be £1.40(PYO 20% from £3 = 60p. 60p from reduced price £2 = £1.40). It always works like this in the 3 Waitrose stores I use .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure