Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• Soma
    Soma Posts: 699 Forumite
    morning
    fingers crosed for your cat Pepop - hope the insurance covers it
    Melissa I lurve my small paper pads for cardmaking but have resisted so far...
    qwiksave I hope your eyes get better soon
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Just sneeking on from work, and will catch up properly later.

Can anyone help me with some free download chelsea backing papers. I used to use a good site on Photobucket, but the owner seems to have taken off all the football papers.

Any links would be really appreciated.

Thanks xxx
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    CT19720 wrote: »
    Just sneeking on from work, and will catch up properly later.

Can anyone help me with some free download chelsea backing papers. I used to use a good site on Photobucket, but the owner seems to have taken off all the football papers.

Any links would be really appreciated.

Thanks xxx

Have just sent you an email:D
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    PepPop Hope your cat is okay

Melissa Oh no!! I love those October Afternoon paper pads, must must resist :D Hope Argos actually deliver the right things to you

Have made a couple of cards must get them posted on you know where, I am having to tidy my craft room, OH bought me an external hard drive for my birthday the room is so full of junk that I have nowhere to put it on my desk :o
  • clicked the reply button and now have no idea what I was going to say.............. :o

Rusty - can you find a courier that will come and pick it up for you? Depends how much you allowed for delivery cost on your listing really.

My Fizzy Moon stamp from Crafty Emma arrived today and it was free :D

Hope the insurance covers the cat - maybe cat fur could be the new card embellie otherwise Peppop :rotfl:
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • dawnteabag
    dawnteabag Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Rusty - you can get cheapy delivery by buying from a middleman - they pften sell them on eaby - I got a link from this thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=639333
    You arrange collection and they take it away - I've sold tents etc on ebay and there was no way I was hoiking those to the post office!
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Hello all :j

Rusty -so sorry you're in such pain and its so frustrating when docs seem so uninterested. Hope you feel better soon.

qwiksave - hope you're eye is on the mend.

Haven't had time to read back so anyone else who's not 100%...........hugs (((((((:o)))))))))

I've not done much apart from have a go at doing christmas cards sort of ''patchwork'' style...........getting really hooked on that........lol
    Good way to use up my paper and maybe not have to buy any more this year..............lol

Take care all:)
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Rusty I'm sorry you're in such pain - I wish I could do something to help

Melissa What a pain - you would think they would have made sure the accessories were there before putting it on the van

Padster That's not such a bad idea... I could start making cards with furry images - I've certainly got enough of the blimmin stuff.

Cat update... the vet has said that her mouth is quite inflamed but that could just be down to her knocking her tooth out so they gave us antibiotics and painkillers for her. We've to take her back next week for them to assess her again and hopefully if it's calmed down then all will be fine if not she might need an operation - fingers crossed she won't cos it sounds like a bit of a nightmare job to get the tooth root out. We've not used all the insurance excess amount yet so it kinda depends on what happens next week.
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    cardpaperscissors - glad the ejection foam worked.

Gosh there is so much going on here. There was loads of pages for me to catch up on and now I cant remember any of it!

Just got the dinner on, so probably should go and sort that out. Hugs to all. xx
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    PepPop, glad you got your lil kitty cat checked out. Hope the pills will sort her out and no op is necessary xxx

Mel, I can't believe Argos :mad:, what rubbish service. So glad you are feeling better x

Rusty, if you get into a problem with the pain please call 999 or the doctor you saw at hospital direct. GPs can be such a pain in the ar*e sometimes, you need to be seen NOW!

Mary, hello, sounds like you have the patchwork cards bug ;)

The guy my OH works with has been told today that he has had 3 mini strokes and one more major one in the last 6 weeks. He went to the GP a few weeks ago and was told to stop worrying and go home so he did. He could have died. His partner is with him now in Dubai so they must both be feeling a wee bit better just being together.

My DS1 was really poorly all night, been trouble free since 5am but has such a high temperature and is completely washed out. He's eaten 3 Rich Tea biscuits and 2 rounds of dry toast all day swilled down with lots of water :( Hope he sleeps tonight and wakes up refreshed tomorrow. My OH had a nice Chinese last night and I had an evening of running up and down the stairs looking after DS1 and had a pack of Maltesers and a cuppa for my tea. So I should weigh less with all that excercise and lack of food ;)

My tyre is sorted, chap from etyres knocked on the door at 8.30am and I was in my pjs, he appologised for the being so early. I said not to worry as I'd been up with DS1 all night so intended staying in my pjs all day and that's exactly what I've done ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport