IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Help With POPLA Appeal - Ethical Parking

Comments

• dropbox com /s /ets4dlhxtl0qpg9 /PCN1 jpg?dl=0
  • i recently had a scrummage with ethical parking on behalf of the RK at Ingram Crescent, the full story is on here, jif you do a search. Eould be interesting if the same location.
  • i recently had a scrummage with ethical parking on behalf of the RK at Ingram Crescent, the full story is on here, if you do a search. Could be interesting if the same location.
  • Close but not the same location
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,122
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I am struggling to convert that link to a working one - can anyone do it?

BTW I did take time out to go to Brighton and stop off at the ToysRUs car park today in Hove, to check out the fact someone else had said the Civil Enforcement signs have all been taken down. He is right - they have all gone! I am worried that they will stupidly get a worse company in though (ParkingEye or an IPC firm who sue, like UKCPS or Excel at car parks along the road from the Goldstone Retail Park).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Hi Coupon-Mad,

Do you manage to look at the link?

Did you see anything on the PCN that might be able to help me out?
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    was the mororbike actually parked on land that they had authority for?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • It was parked off of the actual Car Park, but the guy at Ethical said that they control the grounds (I did wonder if they could give a ticket for that also)
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    It was parked off of the actual Car Park, but the guy at Ethical said that they control the grounds (I did wonder if they could give a ticket for that also)

the bloke from ethical tells many lies
    I would ask to see the contract , a parking Co works on ROADS not under local athority ,

call there bluff
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills