Paying off debt to freedom

Comments

• It sounds like the pay will be really good then! Let us know when you find out exact figures! And with your £100 cash you can now say that you’ve paid off £1000 of debt, even with the unexpected car payment! Hooray!
    ETA x
  • I've just spent an hour or two reading your diary. I am subscribing because I can't wait to see what drama happens next in your life. You make my life seem quite boring in comparison!

Anyway I have worked out that I have about £800 to pay to my debts each month and although they are lower than yours, I can totally see how amazing it would be to have around £800 each month to spend or save! Let's hope we both get to that point soon!
  • I've been super worried to do my debt calculations, mainly as I've been eating out over Christmas and had to buy presents, spent a fortune in fuel etc BUT I've done it anyway. ETA - you made me do this, todays debt sits at 30033.03 So yes, despite all of the dramas, car repairs, and other nonsense in around 2 months I have paid off 1k. Considering how I pay a lot in interest across all the debts, I'm still proud of that. :):)

You would all be disgusted at how much I have eaten these last few days, even I'm disgusted. I've put on 2KG and I literally never ever put on weight. I got some results back from a blood test and I have a few issues with hormones, it does not massively surprise me as in the past I've done/taken a whole bunch of things for fitness that I shouldn't have, if you get me. I've gotta go back to check if my testosterone levels remain super high, as apparently it can cause higher female hormones and man boobs - I HOPE NOT!!! hahahaa

Mumoffour- thanks for subscribing, I honestly don't understand why so much drama comes my way! I decided my new years resolution is to be nicer to people, to attract better karma, but today everyones annoyed me, so if I feel like today in the new year that's going to fail right away.

I think I'm gonna head the gym to let off some steam anyway, my new debt free busting gym, PureGym, is 24/7 and only £16 a month. I've noticed when I go later, all the fat people are there, anyone else notice that, so I'm preparing myself to be surrounded by an episode of the biggest loser.
    BC 0/15305.83 MBNA: 0/11231.16 TESCO 0/822.87 LOAN 0/4272.67
  • camz2017
    camz2017 Posts: 347 Forumite
    Can’t sleep and eating chocolate. What’s wrong with me :(

My friend just gave me £50 he owes me, well just seen it in my bank. Hurray! :)
  • Haha i wish i had only put on 2kg lol
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • I only put on half a kg but that's probably because I decided to decorate one of the kids rooms two days before Christmas, then moved furniture around and yesterday decorated the bathroom. I don't like to make life easy for myself!
  • camz2017
    Half a kg is nothing, that will likely be gone before you know it, as it’s most likely retention from all the sodium etc in the foods you consumed.

Homeless people are scary, I was just parked at the back of ASDA on my own eating a sandwich and some homeless guy knocked on my window, kinda pretended he wasn’t there but then he tried to open my door multiple times... I got sooooo mad, literally jumped out my car and towered over him, I totally don’t get why some short skinny homeless guy would mess with a 6ft+ guy who clearly works out. Let’s say he regretted it... What’s wrong with people?! Did he think he could just break in my car and scare me into giving him stuff, seriously what if I’d been a woman or vulnerable? Makes me so mad!

London is full of crazy people!
  • haha camz people are weird someone did similar to my mates car the other day i was in the passenger seat, i had to get out and resolve the issue. I am 6-1and around 110kg in weight, i am bulking for a bb comp. People i just think are well weird, no offence meant but i think london is abit of a different world.

agreed re half kg i could drop that by just upping my water intake a day.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • camz2017
    @Scott If you don’t mind me asking what’s your body fat % and what’re your macro targets?

6ft 1 and 110kg is already quite high in my view, being the same height. I trained to be a personal trainer in a past life. I can give you plenty of tips on supplements or whatever else if you need. I’m lean by nature so would find it impossible to reach 110kg even with every steroid out there!

My macros are 225carbs (30%) 262protein (35%) & 117fat (35%) standard and slightly different if carb cycling which I do one week or two weeks a month depending on my will power (sometimes not at all lol). My net daily is 3000 calories. Non gym days it’s 2500 and I adjust the macros.

When I get chance I will have a good read of your diary btw.
  • camz2017
    I have £5.81 left this week from my weekly budget, proud I haven’t over spent given I’ve driven 500 miles!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport