Paying off debt to freedom

Comments

• camz2017
    camz2017 Posts: 347 Forumite
    Lol you are funny ��
    I do try :)
    I've got to be good today...yesterday I went out and took a flask to avoid costa & Starbucks. ..lowest point in my life literally..old granny.com I had a 4 hour journey so took food aswell.
    Food and drink is essential, the price of food on trains / planes / coaches is extortionate!!
    Then on the way home i had to get my son a new coat so popped into tkmax and came out with 2 coats and 3 tracksuit bottoms.
    I love to lounge around in my tracksuit bottoms. I'm wearing some now :D
    Thankfully I had vouchers but the whole transaction messed up so we had to wait for 30 mins to get it sorted. In this time I thought my child was gunna have a major melt down as he has no patience at all... due to autism.
    Sounds like a nightmare! This always happens when checkout staff have no idea what they're doing, personally I used to work in a big high street retailer... You get staff who don't know how to use a till, apply the vouchers, then exit the screen as they get confused, only thing is the system doesn't allow them to re-apply said voucher. Used to happen all the time and I would literally think how dumb are you to do this 3 times lol.
    Came out of the shop and thought sod it both kids have been good let's roll to Costa lol ... im writing this with a coffee hehe
    [/QUOTE] Lol, you sound like me, I have stopped going to coffee shops now.

... I think all of this is telling us you would benefit immensely from your own debt free diary :D:D *hint*
    BC 0/15305.83 MBNA: 0/11231.16 TESCO 0/822.87 LOAN 0/4272.67
  • Cherryjack
    Cherryjack Posts: 1,125
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm definitely doing it tonight. .im really proud I paid a large chunk of money of my debt this month. Shall share my little story later :) il skip past my sainsburys takeaway coffee purchase and sandwich from today haha
  • camz2017
    Trying to be nice today lol, had a bit of a nasty episode yesterday. Money wise I spoke with YNAB who got direct import working on my AMEX charge card so now I can easily monitor everything being spent on there.

I like to use the AMEX as then I can clearly see my spending number instead of it being mixed up in my debit card where direct debits are going out.

Balance is always paid in full.

It’s going ok but I’ve had a few unexpected outgoings this month and I’m feeling like the budgets really right now. Just trying to plod on.
  • camz2017
    Had a mcdonalds today, didn't feel bad I haven't been in weeks. Had a drive around as I wanted to get out the house, felt a bit silly wasting petrol but cheaper than going the pub. I can't sleep, I feel really dizzy and light-headed.
  • camz2017
    Woke up to a barrage of abuse from the ex girlfriend. Feeling the love today. On a plus side free sausage rolls in the office, I’ve had 2. Might save me buying lunch, although knowing me I’m going to be starving at midday.
  • Just popping by to say Hi! I've subscribed.

Good luck with the debt and the ex girlfriend situation! :)
    07/11/17 £8199.31 Debt :eek:
  • camz2017
    Hello :D

Thanks for subbing I will have a browse of your profile later and do the same.

Needless to say I’m hungry again lol - looking for the closest boots online as my sandwiches prepared on Sunday went bad! That’s what I get for buying cheap bread at ALDI. Money down the drain.

Also some unknown !!!! ate all of my chicken portions I brought in especially for the week, leaving just the wrappers in the fridge and they took my 4 protein shakes which were £2 each and I literally didn’t buy anything nice to afford them lol. Lesson learnt everyone at work is a thief.

Also my car, I had a wheel changed and now it shakes whenever I drive, so need to get that looked at.

I’ve factored these things into YNAB anyways.
  • Haha thanks. Mine will probably be pretty boring in comparison :rotfl:

I can't believe somebody ate all your food and left the wrappers!

Every time I save abit of money something goes wrong with my car. :rotfl:
    07/11/17 £8199.31 Debt :eek:
  • camz2017
    I’m just writing my life down here it’s quite nice :)

I just had a lovely turkey Christmas sandwich, feel slightly happier now haha. Genuinely if I don’t eat my whole body goes cold and I get super sad.
  • natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    *subscribed*

Loving the tone and laughs on this thread! Good luck with your journey... I'll cheer on anyone who gets sad when they don't eat!! lol
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure