Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    I think I might need to go to bed early tonight. Ive been having a few problems with DS2 this week. I woke up to a squeaking noise on Thursday night at 2.30 am......he had let himself out and was bouncing on his trampoline :eek::eek: it has really scared me, I was sound asleep and my child was in the garden at that time. I went to bed early last night, and didnt have alot to drink :o and I caught him going out at 2.30 am again this morning :(

he tells me he has an overwhelming urge to go for a bounce on his trampoline :(:( OH has installed bolts on front and back doors today.....high up where he can't reach. He has a big thing happening this week and I think it's affecting him :o
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,886 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    elliemoo wrote: »
    Is it too early for a song?

I was listening to a little Roxy Music earlier whilst driving and this is great. Love those Brian Ferry smoldering eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhmHaHTV-QM
    When I was a teenager the whole band turned up at our local church as one of the band members was marrying a girl who lived in my home town. We all turned up to see them!
    Went to see them in concert at the Glasgow Apollo when they'd brought out their fifth album. They were brilliant!:beer:
    Here's one for the jukebox :D
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »
    I think I might need to go to bed early tonight. Ive been having a few problems with DS2 this week. I woke up to a squeaking noise on Thursday night at 2.30 am......he had let himself out and was bouncing on his trampoline :eek::eek: it has really scared me, I was sound asleep and my child was in the garden at that time. I went to bed early last night, and didnt have alot to drink :o and I caught him going out at 2.30 am again this morning :(

he tells me he has an overwhelming urge to go for a bounce on his trampoline :(:( OH has installed bolts on front and back doors today.....high up where he can't reach. He has a big thing happening this week and I think it's affecting him :o
    :A:grouphug:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • David.
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    Well folks, I've got to be up early to pull my boots on and head for the hills... so goodnight all and see you tomorrow evening:)

Goodnight pops even after you have rubbed my nose in it :rotfl:
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »

Poor boy, it could just be something playing on his mind, but frightening for you.

My DS is 5 and he is up wandering every night but so far he hasn't managed the 2 doors to outside.
  • David.
    Options
    fc remove the chairs from the vicinity ;)
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    and then add to the fun when you have 2 shops in one trolley and then against different supermarkets :rotfl:
    Headache central ;)

I'm doing some of my latest shops freestyle now - no shopping list at all, just memory. Don't try this at home!:rotfl::rotfl:
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zagubov wrote: »
    When I was a teenager the whole band turned up at our local church as one of the band members was marrying a girl who lived in my home town. We all turned up to see them!
    Went to see them in concert at the Glasgow Apollo when they'd brought out their fifth album. They were brilliant!:beer:
    Here's one for the jukebox :D

Wow, it must have been quite a night.
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    :A:grouphug:

thanks David :o I have visions of my neighbours ringing social services and telling them Im chucking my kids out at 2.30 in the morning :o.....bouncing is a release for him, but he can't be doing it in the middle of the night :o
  • Naebbirac
    Naebbirac Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Night night all, see you tomorrow.
    N x
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 9 516 target £250

2 years 'fag free' :j:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories