Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Comments

• Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Hi Miss Laid, wow well done on your collection.
    Can I ask?
    Were the dressing up outfits on sale or marked as full price? The reason I ask is I went to t's today and found the cheerleader one with correct bar code but was marked at full price £8 with all other dressing up outfits also showing between £8-£12. We have no scanners at t's and the sale items were in a different place. Thankyou.

None of them had reduced stickers on HTH :)
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • carolt2
    carolt2 Posts: 854 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 19 April 2013 at 4:11PM
    never did make it to tesco yesterday,Had a phone call & Had an emergency trip to attend my brother in hospital 3 hours away!... Been told my brother as complete liver failure & his kidneys arent working properly, his tummy is so extended & full of fluid, & his legs are becoming mottled,& very swollen he now on oxygen has his levels are 91 instead of 100.... they are doing lots of tests on him, stayed there yesterday & today, but Ive got kids & had to get back home to them, felt aweful leaving him, I gave him a big hug & he started crying, which started me off crying, very emotional time...... He only has me & his daughter, no other family, hes wife died 18 months ago age 56 ....he been in a real state with depression, & has finally turned his like around after his wife passing away, has he so doted on her!.... & now this has happend... Im heartbroken!!!... love my brother sooo much, we have akways been so close..... I know the next step, hes body seems to be shutting down, I cant sleep keep thinking of him, bless him ,hes only 56, its such a shame, have that awful tummy feeling, He looked so scared when I left him......thought id come on here for a chat has everyone is asleep at home!..... thought Id chat on here to someone if you havent all gone to bed, to try taking my mind of kev...... so well over the last few days have I missed any glitches, anything i should know???? .. anything happend??? ...ive had a very emotional few days, & cant read back 40 odd pages ... anything worth knowing please tell xxx

Edit: well goodnight everybody sweet dreams all we can speak more in the morning! xxx Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just typed a response to you, but it's gone missing!
    So sorry to read about your recent worries.
    Chat away to us, there is always one of us around for a chat. even if just by PM.
    Take care :grouphug:

GREENFINGER, Thoughts and prayers to you also. :grouphug:
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    afternoon all inspired by miss laid yesterday i went on a 1p and 4p hunt after an hour checking prices success

i ended up with 1 lonely bus :rotfl:

i really wanted some dressing up outfits for my grandchildren but never mind cant win them all
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    reading back so sorry kadiekaismummi to hear about your brother xx
  • Mumto2monkeys
    Mumto2monkeys Posts: 4,995 Forumite
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    None of them had reduced stickers on HTH :)

Thankyou, might pop back later. Knowing my luck it will scan at £8!! I wouldn't be brave enough to "forget my purse" :eek:but could always say it didn't fit!
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Signed up for stock alerts for the posh red dish with Tesco (stock alerts from local elite way better thanks TM ) anyway they have just sent me my first alert

Sorry, the following product isn't back in stock:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Noticed in my T this morning that all of that new stock has gone
    Awaiting a new sig
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    artha wrote: »
    Noticed in my T this morning that all of that new stock has gone

It's all that underhanded casserole dish dealing going on in the carpark ;):rotfl:
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    I received an email a couple of weeks ago from mothercare to say a product requested was now in stock, it was meant to be an Xmas gift for Xmas 2011!!!
    That did make me laugh :rotfl:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Afternoon all,

Have spent way too much time today on 1p/4p hunting in our local T stores:o Did find the Thorntons Mint Chocs, Tesco Finest Chocs( 1 sad lonely hidden box) and some ladies grey fleece gloves scanning at 4p. The gloves aren't to rush out for as they were £1.50 reduced to 50p but scan at 4p.(AW12 b/c 9547). For locals they were in Coupon Kathys(and others I think) most hated store for using coupons;).
    Awaiting a new sig
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    never did make it to tesco yesterday,Had a phone call & Had an emergency trip to attend my brother in hospital 3 hours away!... Been told my brother as complete liver failure & his kidneys arent working properly, his tummy is so extended & full of fluid, & his legs are becoming mottled,& very swollen he now on oxygen has his levels are 91 instead of 100.... they are doing lots of tests on him, stayed there yesterday & today, but Ive got kids & had to get back home to them, felt aweful leaving him, I gave him a big hug & he started crying, which started me off crying, very emotional time...... He only has me & his daughter, no other family, hes wife died 18 months ago age 56 ....he been in a real state with depression, & has finally turned his like around after his wife passing away, has he so doted on her!.... & now this has happend... Im heartbroken!!!... love my brother sooo much, we have akways been so close..... I know the next step, hes body seems to be shutting down, I cant sleep keep thinking of him, bless him ,hes only 56, its such a shame, have that awful tummy feeling, He looked so scared when I left him......thought id come on here for a chat has everyone is asleep at home!..... thought Id chat on here to someone if you havent all gone to bed, to try taking my mind of kev...... so well over the last few days have I missed any glitches, anything i should know???? .. anything happend??? ...ive had a very emotional few days, & cant read back 40 odd pages ... anything worth knowing please tell xxx

Edit: well goodnight everybody sweet dreams all we can speak more in the morning! xxx Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sorry no one was around for you when you needed us :o and your brother of course
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport