All Boxed Up beauty products promotions

Options

Comments

• Frankly_Peter
    Options
    Just seen this lovely offer from Pecksniffs.
    I don't know the Iced Tea & Fig scent - has any one tried it? But I have ordered one as a gift and might have a sniff first.

I think this is a better offer than a lot of the Black Friday offerings!

http://www.allboxedup.co/pecksniffs/
    Worth £115 for £19.99 inclu p+p

ICED TEA & FIG ROOM SPRAY (200ml) RRP £20.00
    Inspired by nature, the dappled sunshine, this will scent your home with lasting fragrance.

ICED TEA & FIG SINGLE WICK CANDLE RRP £25.00
    A delightful scent to place around the home and enjoy the smooth, slow fragrance-releasing glow in Iced Tea & Fig. Lasts approximately 30 hours.

ICED TEA & FIG ROOM DIFFUSER (100ml) RRP £30.00
    To enjoy a beautiful, subtle yet long-lasting scent for the home, simply place the wooden sticks into the glass jar and allow Pecksniff’s Iced Tea & Fig fragrance to slowly diffuse into the air around the room.

ICED TEA & FIG HAND WASH (200ml) RRP£20.00
    Delicately scented soap-free cleanser for the hands. Infused with essential oils for protect and moisturise.

ICED TEA & FIG CONDITIONING HAND AND BODY MOISTURISER (200ml) RRP £20.00
    Wonderfully rich and quickly absorbed, with a silky-skin feel. Enriched with an intensive moisture complex of echium seed oil and Vitamins A, E, C & F to help skin look and feel hydrated, rejuvenated, and replenished.
  • annieswats
    Options
    Lovely, lovely bag of Bellapierre Cosmetics arrived with the postie this morning. Can't wait to play with them.
  • TubbyTobs
    Options
    Flygal wrote: »
    I actually think this is a really good kit. It's worth it for the skin bliss capsules alone.

I ordered this for my Mum and she was over the moon. She has become hooked on the Elemis skin capsules.

It also came with a full size TimeBomb Neck cream as a bonus.

Might order another one to keep her going for Christmas! :)
  • chella
    chella Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    I don't know the Iced Tea & Fig scent - has any one tried it? But I have ordered one as a gift and might have a sniff first.

Inspired by nature, the dappled sunshine, this will scent your home with lasting fragrance.

A delightful scent to place around the home and enjoy the smooth, slow fragrance-releasing glow in Iced Tea & Fig. Lasts approximately 30 hours.

To enjoy a beautiful, subtle yet long-lasting scent for the home, simply place the wooden sticks into the glass jar and allow Pecksniff’s Iced Tea & Fig fragrance to slowly diffuse into the air around the room.

Delicately scented soap-free cleanser for the hands. Infused with essential oils for protect and moisturise.

Wonderfully rich and quickly absorbed, with a silky-skin feel. Enriched with an intensive moisture complex of echium seed oil and Vitamins A, E, C & F to help skin look and feel hydrated, rejuvenated, and replenished.

Just ordered this one, cant wait for it to arrive, thanks OP!
  • derms
    derms Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    Ooooh, love Bellapierre. That's a bargain.
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I wish I hadn't seen this, it looks delightful, and a bargain :D
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Lucky_Lincoln
    Options

Ordered and received. Thank you OP
    Looks great and the scent is lovely. Will be happily gifting to a number of family members!
  • messalina79
    Options
    I got the Pecksniff's offer as well, was very pleased at how quickly it arrived, and the quantity of items. I was a bit disappointed that the items weren't individually boxed, but I suppose at that price you can't really complain! Was thinking about gifting some, but actually I'm going to keep it for myself :D
  • chella
    chella Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    My Pecksniffs arrived today, lovely little set, worth the money. I wanted to gift the candle but it isn't in a box so will just keep it .
  • lapis
    lapis Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    just got pecksniffs,so pleased i ordered another
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business