Verified poster: Would you like to appear on Judge Rinder?

13»

Comments

• meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    keyser666 wrote: »
    Oh I was aware of what chambers he is out of but am sure his colleagues are taking the !!!! and he has dropped down in their estimation, not to mention future and current perspective clients

I disagree, i bet he and his colleagues have a good old laugh about the petty stuff people seem to want to argue about on trash TV !!

It probably makes for a bit of light relief for him. I don't think he's the sort of person who gives a stuff about what other people think !
  • KILL_BILL
    KILL_BILL Posts: 2,183 Forumite
    he does not have the charm or wit of judge judy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pimento
    pimento Posts: 6,240 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    KILL_BILL wrote: »
    he does not have the charm or wit of judge judy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite so. Nobody will ever surpass Judge Sheindlin and Byrd. All others are just a pale imitation.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." -- Red Adair
  • barbiedoll
    barbiedoll Posts: 5,326 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Surely I can't be the only person on here who absolutely loves "Judge Rinder"?

I was laid up sick from work recently and I was trawling through the usual daytime dross, waiting for the quiz shows to start when I stumbled across this show.

It's the funniest thing ever! Judge Rinder is soooo camp and is really sarcastic to the complainants/defendants. I can't believe the stuff that people argue over, one that I saw was a daughter and son-in-law, suing her parents over unpaid rent when they were staying with them. The handwritten "contract" that the daughter produced was hilarious.

I'd rather watch this than X-Factor any day of the week! :D
    "I may be many things but not being indiscreet isn't one of them"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family