BOOTS Colleague In Store Assessment

Comments

• I applied to boots a while ago and didn't even get an interview, my details are still saved on the system, I've just tried to apply for a job advertised today on the website and it says that my details have been saved and they will notify me if a suitable job fits my application. Which seems to me like its a brush off because i probably failed the online application the first time... :-(
  • I applied to boots a while ago and didn't even get an interview, my details are still saved on the system, I've just tried to apply for a job advertised today on the website and it says that my details have been saved and they will notify me if a suitable job fits my application. Which seems to me like its a brush off because i probably failed the online application the first time... :-(

i applied for 2 permenant boots jobs and 1 xmas job on monday and recieved 2 emails yesterday saying sorry i havent been sucessfull with the permenant ones but they are keeping my details for future jobs

and today i have recieved an interview for the xmas job, would have prefered the permenant 1s but this is better than nothing
    If you want to see the rainbow ,you gotta put up with some rain
  • *Anon*
    *Anon* Posts: 357 Forumite
    I had my assesment last friday, im still waiting to hear if i got it or not....person said abut 10 days or more and then we will get bk to u as interviews still goin on....but i hate this wait. I doubt i got it though.

But i had to hand out baskets, advantage card leaflets and wasnt actually asked much. just why did i want to work for them....
  • i applied for 2 permenant boots jobs and 1 xmas job on monday and recieved 2 emails yesterday saying sorry i havent been sucessfull with the permenant ones but they are keeping my details for future jobs

and today i have recieved an interview for the xmas job, would have prefered the permenant 1s but this is better than nothing

I applied for one job on Monday and two on Tuesday no email yet.

Where the stores that you apply in London and did you do the questionaire again for each job because I was told that you only do the questionare once.

What is the current rate of pay for Boots ?

I had the same problem and called boots to ask how you apply again and they told me when the system asks if you have a existing application in another store say no and click to apply again.

You will not need to fill out the application again because your details are still there all you do is confirm them again and submit the application.

Ignore the questionaire because you only have to do it once.
  • I am going to be working for Boots again over Christmas its £5.90 an hour in Wolverhampton.
  • I have applied to boots five times :

Rejected for three jobs

One job was cancelled due to budget reasons.

Waiting to hear about one more job.

I cannot not believe that it so hard to get a part-time job in boots so think that I should give up.
  • *Anon*
    PARIS_5000 wrote: »
    I have applied to boots five times :

Rejected for three jobs

One job was cancelled due to budget reasons.

Waiting to hear about one more job.

I cannot not believe that it so hard to get a part-time job in boots so think that I should give up.

Awww sorry to hear that - but maybe its the location? popular place and lots of people apply...i hope u do that job that ur waiting on :) If not, just keep trying....i read somewhere that the 75 questions is the main part and the most hardest.
  • *Anon*
    I am going to be working for Boots again over Christmas its £5.90 an hour in Wolverhampton.

have u had ur induction yet?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    costapkt wrote: »
    A shop floor lackey

a foot soldier as i called myself at sainsburys as i was on my feet alot
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories