Anyone had any dealings with VITAL BEAUTY

Comments

• catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I can't believe they're still about :rolleyes2
  • Vital Beauty Warning! (12 Feb 08)
    I've just received a phone message (via autodialler) at my elderly mothers house from these scammers (Vital Beauty), explaining she'd won £16k & to wait for the letter through the post.
    Preying on the vulnerable is not on.
    I'd say there was a greater chance of the company directors houses burning down than my mother winning £16k ;-)
  • BREX
    BREX Posts: 4,283 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Ive just opened my post and Ive won £10,000:rolleyes: ....so their still at it..I dread to think of all the people who have fallen for this ...this time it was vitamail....My compost is now richer by 3 sheets of shredded paper:D
    Thanks to all comp posters:A
    Do not take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive
  • hi just joined,vital beauty still at it,i've just won £16,500,read other posts about them,stopping cheque today,the goverment should do something about these people,found another scam,spanish lottery,said i'd won over £15,000.got to be on your gaurd all the time.
  • hi i,m new to this site was looking for info on vital beauty,has anyone recieved there goods or cheque as i have just post a winning slip and an order.
  • uncross your fingers Ihave had 10 letters with order forms saying that I have won prizes ranging from 6,000 to 21,000 pounds and another one today for 19,000 pounds I have sent off orders and have never recieved any money even though I am the only one guaranteed this money their produvts are good try them if you want to but don't bank on any money coming your way. I sent them a letter saying there is a programme called watchdog you keep on telling me to keep an eye on my letter box I told them to keep an eye on bbc 1 you might be on it someday.
  • ajd7569
    ajd7569 Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My 80yr Old Mother Has Had 3 Phone Calls This Week From These Con Artists Got One 5min Ago Saying She's To "look Out For A Pale Green Envelope With Details On How To Claim Her Prize!"it Shouldn't Be Allowed!
  • :confused: I have surposed to have won 14500 posted off the coupon sent no money becaused they said no purchase needed no personal details required could not see a problem not holding my breath would be nice though !
  • i phoned, Emery Lld who will pass calls to laura that deals with people that want to be taken off list

Emery Lld
    01794 527 400
    Unit 7 Romsey Indust Est Great Bdge Rd ROMSEY HAMPSHIRE SO51 0HR

i want to find out where they got there mailing list, i i avoid everything, and have spelling errors for any new forms
  • I recieved a catalogue from Vital Beauty just a few days ago and the reason i've joined this forum is to warn everyone not just about them but also their sister groups. These are: Alliance Claim Centre
    Award Notification Commision
    Capital Distribution Group
    Davenport and Associates
    Direct Deposit Awards
    Global Escrow Services
    Global Claimant Services
    Global Escrow Registry
    International Prize Reports (IPR)
    International Priority Department
    Income Equity
    National Awards Commision
    Oppertunities Unlimited Publications
    I recieve about five letters a week if not more from different groups like these, most are based abroad. The reason I get bombarded is because i fell for it with Capital Distribution Group-the first to contact me. The reason why I did this is because i had recently entered a competition with Pabo magazine and as they too are based abroad I jumped to conclusions. You may even find that some will send you 'genuine' pendant jewellry. They're not. Don't fall for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure