Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I think I said something along the lines of enjoying browsing and the fact that they sold soft furnishings.
  • Why do you go to that store? I frequent it.
    Yes, but why do you frequent it? What attracts you?
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 April 2015 at 6:30PM
    Why do you go to that store? I frequent it.

This is typical Market Farce - if you put a negative point down and say you shop somehwere else, you have to be implicit on why you shop some where else. If you put anything negative down, then you can expect some sort of clarification. Have had this sort of 'stupid' queries before.

Never sure what the relevance of their point system is - if you drop points it does not seem to impact you picking up other jobs. They cant fill their jobs as it is, so penalising 'peeps' for dropping points would be a bit futile.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Some proof readers are kinder than others.
  • Savvytraveller45
    Savvytraveller45 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 16 April 2015 at 8:00PM
    So, who's doing the flights for TNS?

Not a good a deal as it first makes out.

No pay.

No expenses

No choice.

Taxman liability
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    So, who's doing the flights for TNS?

Not a good a deal as it first makes out.

No pay.

No expenses

No choice.

Taxman liability

Saw the same as you, that and the lack of date availability. I'll stick with the ServiceSci flights.
  • Deanied
    Deanied Posts: 405 Forumite
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    Saw the same as you, that and the lack of date availability. I'll stick with the ServiceSci flights.

What are ServiceSci flights?
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I did some assignments for the DIY place that is now with MF when it was with another MSC and there was a stupid random requirement to ask to use the toilet!
  • naarestrup
    naarestrup Posts: 99 Forumite
    Why do you go to that store? I frequent it.

Exactly. I'd also say that the answer would have to be, why you frequented the other store in the first place.
  • ISWMLE
    ISWMLE Posts: 76 Forumite
    missymouse wrote: »
    Does anyone else want to say things they cannot on descriptions of people. My descriptions are usually so bland female - long fair hair tied back, short dark hair etc.

yesterday I had wicked thoughts about what I really wanted to say about appearance and intellect but remained professional in my write up :)

I know what you mean: you really want to write: "the scruffy urchin that served me seemed incapable of comprehending a simple question I asked him, and so I had to conclude that he had the IQ of a snail with dementia." :o

What you end up writing is: 'the assistant wore [this, that and the other - detailing the clothes) and I found that he appeared not to understand my query and failed to express himself clearly when he did attempt to answer it." ;)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback