Renewables: "talking 'bout my generation"

Options

Comments

• Sterlingtimes
    Sterlingtimes Posts: 2,403 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What is the new site address, or is it not public ?

Well there's a error at energyhive so I will not be able to access until Josh has sorted it out. But I will make it public.

After a lot of fiddling with the three clamps, I got the phase correct at 11 AM and the solar which was showing a 100 watts in non generation mode now shows zero. But this with the Holmes software.

The figures all look about right.

solar_grapht.jpg

I have osteoarthritis in my hands so I speak my messages into a microphone using Dragon. Some people make "typos" but I often make "speakos".
  • tunnel
    tunnel Posts: 2,588 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    smiley-laughing011.gif I'll pass on the spoon again folks, send it north of the border, with all that wind and rain they may need it to start a fire(sorry winky..you can't have it)
    About 2.5 combined O's for me today, was nice to see my NWbW hitting 1kWh gen at last, hopefully soon may even see me on the leader board, that's after I've been to Driffield and disconnected you know who's panelssmiley-laughing014.gif
    Nother bottle of red gliding down the throat tonight....there was 4 bottles of red sitting in my garage and if one bottle of red should accidently get drunk, there'll be 3 bottles of red sitting in my garagesmiley-eatdrink008.gif
    2 kWp SEbE , 2kWp SSW & 2.5kWp NWbW.....in sunny North Derbyshire17.7kWh Givenergy battery added(for the power hungry kids)
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well there's a error at energyhive so I will not be able to access until Josh has sorted it out. But I will make it public.

After a lot of fiddling with the three clamps, I got the phase correct at 11 AM and the solar which was showing a 100 watts in non generation mode now shows zero. But this with the Holmes software.

The figures all look about right.

Tell me, did you have Holmes running all day with the Wattson display connected ?;)
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • countryman_2
    Options
    3.24 O's today :)
    4kw PV fitted 4th July 2014 (Green Energy NW £5600). WSW facing, 30 deg Pitch, Unshaded, Samil Solar River inverter, 16 Solar World Mono panels, Iboost on Immersion Heater. located in mid Lincolnshire.
  • Andy_WSM
    Andy_WSM Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Uniform Washer Rampant Recycler
    edited 8 March 2015 at 8:14AM
    Options
    Late update from yesterday: 3.44 O's (13.5 kWh)

Congrats on the Hawaii Oscar & waywardmike.

sun.gif

Right, I have a lot of scrolling & thanking to do :rotfl:
  • Sterlingtimes
    Options
    Tell me, did you have Holmes running all day with the Wattson display connected ?;)

No. Only the few hours shown. I think that you are making point. ?
    I have osteoarthritis in my hands so I speak my messages into a microphone using Dragon. Some people make "typos" but I often make "speakos".
  • Oscargrouch
    edited 8 March 2015 at 3:01PM
    Options
    No. Only the few hours shown. I think that you are making point. ?

No point making involved..... Just that I always find when I download data into Holmes, it only records up until midnight the day afore the download...... thought that perhaps the firmware had been updated to allow partial days to be included....:D

What a change from yesterday.... Some Egg & Spoons around this evening....wig.gif
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • Sterlingtimes
    Options
    No point making involved .... Just that I always find when I download data into Holmes, it only records up until midnight the day afore the download ...

I do seems to be able to cross days using Holmes. It's a shame that the connector is at the bottom of the Wattson unit.

150308_graph.jpg
  • Oscargrouch
    edited 8 March 2015 at 5:53PM
    Options
    Lets get it over with....1.24 O's...Disaster!!!..t1813.gif.....coffee.gif

Edit: Inverter has just woken from a siesta; Hold Press, for latest result:
    :D

http://wattson.energyhive.com/dashboard/oscarsenergy

• rosythfifer
    rosythfifer Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    2.67 and still going, much better than last 2 days.
    2.43 from 9 x 270 Trina panels. Samil solar river 2600 inverter. Due South. 30 pitch. East coast of Scotland just North of Forth bridge.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback