Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Comments

• daisycha
    daisycha Posts: 59
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 6 September 2017 at 6:26PM
    Following from my yesterday's post, CoS has now increased the cashback amount from 80p to £1:00 so you can now Get 12 Proper Corn butter & Almond Popcorn bags for free when you shop at Tesco and do a Brand Guarantee comparison against Sainsbury's. Tesco are selling Proper Corn for £1.59 Sainsbury’s are selling them for £1.00 COS will refund you £1.00 per bag and Tesco will refund you 59p per bag via your receipt making it free. CoS app now states that this deal will expiry 06/07/17.

I noticed yesterday that the £1.00 cashback had been backed on the app from 80p to £1.00. I emailed COS and they have just rewarded me accordingly(£1.00 per pack – Happy-days.
  • Make £1.20 profit buying 2x6 Yazoos 6x200ml from Tesco via Checkoutsmart and Clicksnap as each apps will refund you the full price. However, to make a profit you need to pick op 2 Copies of
    this month's Tesco magazine as there is a coupon for 60p off a 6 x 200ml pack of Yazoo on page 3. If you buy them online from Tesco enter GRNYHL to use the coupon.Don't forget you will need two separate receipts to gain the maximum cashback /profit.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Topcashback App - £1.00 cashback on £1.00+ spend on sweets, only valid 24.10.17.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 22 February 2018 at 11:35AM
    It doesn't seem like many people bother with this thread too much these days but I'll post this deal anyway, might help someone.

Topcashback App - Easter Eggs 100% cashback up to £3.00, valid until 04.03.18.
  • Yeo valley bio light pack of 4, is on offer at £1.50 in Tesco. There is 50pence cashback on Checkoutsmart & Quidco for up to five claims. There is a £1 coupon on page 3 of the Feb 2018 Tesco magazine which is usually in larger stores, making it free.
  • JayWalker
    JayWalker Posts: 110
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    We've been using TCB for ten years and we've had £thousands from them - insurance deals are a great cash generator.

They actually used me as an Ambassador for them, appearing on a TV show to say how wonderful they were - and they paid me £50 for doing so!
  • daisycha
    Forumite
    edited 18 October 2019 at 12:55PM
    Make 45p profit by buying little dish via Checkoutsmart and Greenjinn apps and by printing a voucher from Sainsbury’s website https://www.littledish.co.uk/sainsburys

Little Dish currently costs
    £2:30. You will need to buy either or both Cheese and tomato pasta and spaghetti meatballs from Sainsbury’s. Cos will refund you 75p for each item Greenjinn will refund you 1.00 for each item and additional you will get 1.00 off any little dish ( each item) with the link above the Sainsbury’s. You can print as many times as you like as it has worked for me. The voucher expires on 31/10/19.
  • Barter
    Barter Posts: 593
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks, but the link goes to an error page for me.
  • daisycha
    Forumite
    edited 18 October 2019 at 12:52PM
    Barter wrote: »
    Thanks, but the link goes to an error page for me.
    You are right. Try again as I have deleted my original link and have copied and pasted a new link, you will need to scroll down to near to the end of the page where is says Get your little voucher - download for £1:00 off. Otherwise google Sainsbury’s little Dish voucher and you should find the voucher on Sainsbury’s website.
  • Barter
    Barter Posts: 593
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks again; that worked! However, I don't have the offer on GreenJinn!! Do they do different ones for different people?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure