Problem with credit club : it does not show my credit score

I registered with credit club but it doesn't display my credit score at all.

on the main page (dashboard) under experian credit score and MSE affordability score there is a question mark and this message :

Loading seems to be taking longer than usual. Please try again later.

why and what should I do? :(

Comments

• ashp_2
    ashp_2 Posts: 416 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not seen this before. Before contacting MSE I would check this is not a browser issue. Try logging in from another computer or on a mobile phone.
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,870 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Tell you what, I'll give you a score of 999.

You can almost guarantee my number will be as accurate as theirs.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • MSE_Dan_L
    MSE_Dan_L Posts: 655 MSE Staff
    Hi Sourcrates,

Thanks for getting in touch and trying out Credit Club.

We’ve had reports of a small number of users being affected by this problem and our techies are working hard to try and resolve this. We believe this problem might be that Experian are able to validate your identity, but are struggling to match you to your credit file.

We're aware of the issue and we're working hard to find out what's causing the error. Frustratingly this will mean that you won't be able to see your score, but you can still get your eligibility results via our independent eligibility checkers:

Loans: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/eligibility/loans-calculator/
    Credit Cards: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/eligibility/credit-cards/

Hopefully it won't be too long before your account is back-up and running.
  • My wife had this issue, but she logged in again 30 mins later and it had rectified itself.
  • just to update
    tried again today and the problem is still there.
    I've also tried different web browsers and devices and there was no difference.
    as MSE Dan L said, it must be a systematic issue sourced from MSE or Experian.
    I hope they can resolve the issue soon.
    I had no issues with Noodle or ClearScore.
  • When going through Experian verification process, by the time I got to step "3 out of 3" at which point the system asked me to input my Credit/ Debit card detail in order to establish a link with Experian to identify me as the person who I say I am. However, it returns a message to say the name details entered do not match the "name on card"- this's been baffling me for hours. I have checked and re-checked the information on the card. I have tried different cards. I have also tried the same process using a different browser to no avail. Is this part of the same glitch I wonder? Can anyone, including MSE staff shed some light please !
  • EileenUV
    EileenUV Posts: 1 Newbie
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 25 February 2017 at 7:16PM
    This is also happening to me. Same message "taking longer than usual.....try again later"

Now 25th Feb and the same message shows when I log in
  • MSE_Dan_L
    wonkie wrote: »
    When going through Experian verification process, by the time I got to step "3 out of 3" at which point the system asked me to input my Credit/ Debit card detail in order to establish a link with Experian to identify me as the person who I say I am. However, it returns a message to say the name details entered do not match the "name on card"- this's been baffling me for hours. I have checked and re-checked the information on the card. I have tried different cards. I have also tried the same process using a different browser to no avail. Is this part of the same glitch I wonder? Can anyone, including MSE staff shed some light please !

Hi Wonkie

I'm afraid this is a different issue. It sounds like Experian's system is identifying that the name on the card differs from the name you've provided when registering for Credit Club. Unfortunately this means that you wouldn't be able to use this card as part of the identity verification process.
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    sourcrates wrote: »
    Tell you what, I'll give you a score of 999.

You can almost guarantee my number will be as accurate as theirs.

I make it 999 as well

We should charge for this service
  • MSE_Dan_L
    wonkie wrote: »
    Thank you for that, Dan! The name provided to register with "Credit Club" is the same as what's on my card. What would be the appropriate steps needed to rectify the issue? I cannot even go back to review my details. Every time I login to my "Credit Club" account, it goes back to the "step 3" of the identification. Any Ideas?

Hi Wonkie

I'm afraid that once you've entered this stage it isn't possible to amend your details. This is in part to prevent a fraudster who'd stolen your card from continuously changing your info to try and get in.

I appreciate it is frustrating when you're (presumably!) the genuine person, but this is here as a protective measure.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure