Marriage over don't know where to start

1389390391392393395»

Comments

• Is it just me or have a load of posts just disppeared?
  • Rikki
    Rikki Posts: 21,625 Forumite
    Is it just me or have a load of posts just disppeared?

Its been vetted and d' flea'd. :)

Any controversial posts will have been removed. :rolleyes:
    £2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4 :).............................NCFC member No: 00005.........

......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
    NPFM 21
  • Contraversial? What? When? Where? I've read all todays posts and not one swear word at all, some posts differing to others but no one was angry? Well they might have been but no one showed it they just had strong points of view which is nothing unusual on this site :confused:

Ridiculous and unnecessary :mad: Now some people who have posted needing help will be confused again and there are not as many people on the thread since board guides started messing with them?

Edited to say just ignore me I got confused between threads ha :o
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Havent you all moved over to a new thread? I've not seen new posts on here for a few days :confused:
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • spud30 wrote: »
    Havent you all moved over to a new thread? I've not seen new posts on here for a few days :confused:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh its me! I must have seen the last post and assumed we were on the other and wondered where todays posts had disappeared to :rotfl: Then I just seen your post and twigged but not before I have posted on the other thread saying 'is it just me or are posts disappearing and reappearing before my eyes'.... I've lost the plot ignore me :o:o:o

I'll slope off now and remember to check what thread I'm looking at :D
  • :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh its me! I must have seen the last post and assumed we were on the other and wondered where todays posts had disappeared to :rotfl: Then I just seen your post and twigged but not before I have posted on the other thread saying 'is it just me or are posts disappearing and reappearing before my eyes'.... I've lost the plot ignore me :o:o:o

I'll slope off now and remember to check what thread I'm looking at :D

Hello all. Just peeked in on the thread to check how all you ladies are doing. Have to say I am somewhat confused too!!!! Seems posts are missing and people have stopped posting so often. How is everyone?
  • Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
  • dellybelly_2
    dellybelly_2 Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    for anyone who's lost because the rebuilidng thread has been closed.

Part 2 is now open here.
    Goal for 09: Get fit and foxy. target weight 11st. 5/80.
    Get out of dead end job and work for career I always wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure