Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Comments

• Xaviera wrote: »
    Similarly you can choose not to look at it can't you? :D

Why would it annoy you? Are you a Victor Meldrew who gets wound up by any little thing? Good grief!

I cant help seeing it in the list of forum posts if its always at the top of the front page can i?
  • MrsJ2008
    MrsJ2008 Posts: 494 Forumite
    If it hacks people off so much, why comment on here? Your comments just boost it to the top of the list.
  • maggie999 wrote: »
    I bought some ugg boots from Bloomin direct they arrived on the 32rd and they are not ugg australia as advertised, they are a cheap nasty copy, the fur to me is also synthetic not even sheepskin. I paid by paypal so thay are already paid for.......do you think i will be ok getting a rufund from them? after reading the post a few above mine i'm a bit worried!

THEY ARE DEF FAKE! HAVE BEEN WEARING UGGS FOR MANY YEARS AND THESE MOST DEF ARE FAKE BUT VERY CONVINCING PAID FOR MINE VIA PAYPAL SO WONDERING HOW I GO ABOUT IT TOO, IVE NOT WORN THEM BUT AM WORRIED ABOUT SENDING THEM BACK ADN THEY DONT REFUND OR CLOSE DOWN AND THEN I HAVE LOST MY MONEY AS WELL! PLEASE CAN ANYONE ADVISE
  • stolt
    stolt Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    could the people that bought from westway confirm what hey bought, i dont want boots but so other stuff and wondered if they are selling fakes or legit items.
    Listen to what people say, but watch what people what people do!!
  • Minxy_Bella
    Minxy_Bella Posts: 1,948 Forumite
    stolt wrote: »
    could the people that bought from westway confirm what hey bought, i dont want boots but so other stuff and wondered if they are selling fakes or legit items.

I bought a pair of Emu Hip Tie Brontes from Westway and they were definitely legit.

I also had to return a pair which didn't fit and the money was refunded within 4 days which I thought was very good service! I'd definitely buy from them again.
  • angel731 wrote: »
    THEY ARE DEF FAKE! HAVE BEEN WEARING UGGS FOR MANY YEARS AND THESE MOST DEF ARE FAKE BUT VERY CONVINCING PAID FOR MINE VIA PAYPAL SO WONDERING HOW I GO ABOUT IT TOO, IVE NOT WORN THEM BUT AM WORRIED ABOUT SENDING THEM BACK ADN THEY DONT REFUND OR CLOSE DOWN AND THEN I HAVE LOST MY MONEY AS WELL! PLEASE CAN ANYONE ADVISE

Well i'm going to send mine back (with proof of posting of course) i have already opened a complaint thing with paypal as they took a long time to arrive, i'm going to keep it open untill they refund.

Things payed with paypal come off my credit card so hopefully i am covered in some way even if paypal don't autimatically refund.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Sorry if I am missing something already stated but have you guys with things from Bloomin Direct been to trading standards/the Police? its illegal to sell fake goods in or to the UK, and they need to be brought down!
  • Trouble is, the ad for the uggs isn't on the site anymore.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    maggie999 wrote: »
    Trouble is, the ad for the uggs isn't on the site anymore.

Doesn't mean they are still liable- they sold the item, they did not recall or contact people afterwards to refund, they have traded illegally. If a major store like Tescos did this, I would expect them to be fined by trading standards and a court case to boot. (pun not intended!)
  • the code for shudoo is 20xmas not sure if it will still work think it was only up to xmas
    I got my daughter some for christmas and she loves them , theyre def the real deal as i have bought 2 pairs of fakes off ebay !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure