Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Comments

• spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Am I getting old - I've never heard of Ugg boots :confused:
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • mascherano
    mascherano Posts: 649 Forumite
    spud30 wrote: »
    Am I getting old - I've never heard of Ugg boots :confused:
    its what chav types wear
  • ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    I've only ever ordered from kiwi sheepskins andhave to say their fab and quality and speed of service is excellent i wouldnt buy from anywhere else now!
  • Chia
    Chia Posts: 283
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    mascherano wrote: »
    its what chav types wear

Sorry, incorrect. Perhaps you will have better luck with your ignorant replies next time around!
  • So are the Uggs mentioned in the first post the real deal or not??
  • stolt
    stolt Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    unfortunately I have to agree your freind will get a bill from dhl that will originally come from customs, and dhl will be charging a fee for the collection as well, dont pay it or ignore the notice and they will take you to court for it, my sister actually works for dhl, sending out the invoices for customs duty etc. shes had some many irate people on the phone moaning that they had the item three weeks ago and not a mention of the charges and then this turns up. not sure how much these boots are but even with the duty you still might get them cheaper buying over here.
    i think what the person was saying about not being rude was that they didnt want everyone to think that was the full cost, and that there is a very real chance of attracting additional charges.
    Listen to what people say, but watch what people what people do!!
  • So are the Uggs mentioned in the first post the real deal or not??
    Yes with respect to the fact they are of that style made from 100% real sheepskin (also kiwisheepskins) but no if you mean are they 'THE' 'Ugg Australia' Brand that everyone wants / the celebs wear.
  • scorpio13
    scorpio13 Posts: 449
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    My mate has just shown me an Australian website selling genuine Ugg boots for £52 + £10 postage.:j....................

Thanks for that!:T

Me and My sister have just ordered a pair each.

Can't wait to get 'em!
  • mascherano
    mascherano Posts: 649 Forumite
    Chia wrote: »
    Sorry, incorrect. Perhaps you will have better luck with your ignorant replies next time around!
    steven gerrard's bird wears them and so does rooney's. End of
  • They are not real "UGG" boots, these are "SNUG" boots which are not the same company.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure