Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Comments

• mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Emmy wrote: »
    I think you all need to shush as I want some an I can't have any :( I only take a size one :( I ordered some Emu's but they are only ankle and i wanted the calf length and I was told they don't do them :( so got some (ish) but they are no good ..... so shush the lot of ya ;)

Hi,

cozyboots.com has kids tall classics i have been looking for my friend for a few weeks now not many places do them. I have never used them though so cant comment on their service. :rolleyes:
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    some nice boots at cozyboots but the shipping is higher than aussie direct but they do have more choice..wish they had the tall gold ones...Will I ever find them cheap ha ha
  • mookie
    pudding wrote: »
    some nice boots at cozyboots but the shipping is higher than aussie direct but they do have more choice..wish they had the tall gold ones...Will I ever find them cheap ha ha

I agree. they only work out a good price on kids sizes. Aussiedirect has kids ones amazingly cheap but they have none. :confused:

The gold ones are expensive, :eek:
  • Scarlett1 wrote: »
    I havnt actually seen what they look like, have you got a pic so we know what to look out for ? :)

there are some on ebay, the metallic ones,just to look at as they are about £139.00!!
    also there is a site I found on google with a selection of metallic ones and metallic lacy etc. which were gorgeous but did not deliver to uk!!
    I just typed in metallic uggs I think.:rolleyes:
    Waddle you do eh?
  • :T :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    pudding wrote: »
    Has anyone come across any of the metallic ones..I really want the gold ones but don't want to pay over £100 for them...I wish james would get them in

I saw some gorgeous gold ones plus croc/metallic and lacy/metallic on amazon.com but couldn't work out if they shipped to the uk.
    have a look and see what you think as I definitely want a pair!1
    thanks for that!
    :beer: :j goodbye money
    Waddle you do eh?
  • mookie
    I just received my boots from aussie direct, I am terribly disappointed :mad: they are narrow at the back and nearly everything about them is not Deckers uggs! I feel these boots are australian made boots with the ugg australia logo stitched inside and outside, last year my friend picked up a pair from oz for £40 quid they were exactly the same boots without the logo!

The box is wrong, the ugg lable is wrong its slightly smaller and stitched with the wrong colour thread its also a different shade, the care label is wrong. The boots are wrong, ugg australia boots have a wider heel.

Also mine have a green triangle tag on saying made in australia.

I have emailed James as he sent me a tracking number, I have seen he is a member here, I will be sending them back but dont see that I should pay to return them, reading James previous posts about how they are supplied from australia to them does not make much sense to me, I have 2 other pairs sitting next to these boots in my living room, one pair are about 3 years old and were made in australia but they are exactly the same as the other pair that were made in china which i got a year ago.

I may have one odd pair of dodgy boots but I personally am not happy with them. i think theyare decent australian made boots but i dont believe Deckers corp endorses them or has any involvement in their production making them expensive ugg boots!

I'm really upset i feel ripped off.
  • Scarlett1
    Scarlett1 Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    pinkydee wrote: »
    there are some on ebay, the metallic ones,just to look at as they are about £139.00!!
    also there is a site I found on google with a selection of metallic ones and metallic lacy etc. which were gorgeous but did not deliver to uk!!
    I just typed in metallic uggs I think.:rolleyes:
    I just had a look not bad, I will not buy I will not buy :D
  • Scarlett1
    Scarlett1 Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    mookie wrote: »
    I just received my boots from aussie direct, I am terribly disappointed :mad: they are narrow at the back and nearly everything about them is not Deckers uggs! I feel these boots are australian made boots with the ugg australia logo stitched inside and outside, last year my friend picked up a pair from oz for £40 quid they were exactly the same boots without the logo!

The box is wrong, the ugg lable is wrong its slightly smaller and stitched with the wrong colour thread its also a different shade, the care label is wrong. The boots are wrong, ugg australia boots have a wider heel.

Also mine have a green triangle tag on saying made in australia.

I have emailed James as he sent me a tracking number, I have seen he is a member here, I will be sending them back but dont see that I should pay to return them, reading James previous posts about how they are supplied from australia to them does not make much sense to me, I have 2 other pairs sitting next to these boots in my living room, one pair are about 3 years old and were made in australia but they are exactly the same as the other pair that were made in china which i got a year ago.

I may have one odd pair of dodgy boots but I personally am not happy with them. i think theyare decent australian made boots but i dont believe Deckers corp endorses them or has any involvement in their production making them expensive ugg boots!

I'm really upset i feel ripped off.
    definatley send them back if you are not happy with them, sound like they are ugg style, can you take pics of them and post them here ?
  • mookie
    Scarlett1 wrote: »
    definatley send them back if you are not happy with them, sound like they are ugg style, can you take pics of them and post them here ?

I hope this works.

Look at the back of them thats the bit i'm most upset with! I have never seen uGg australia boots like this. I ordered a pair from another site only 2 weeks ago for a friend and they were not like this so i know they havent changed them and why would they these look wrong. :( i know the label is uGg but they look fake to me.

UGLY2001.jpg
    UGLY2001.jpg

UGLY002.jpg

UGLY005.jpg
  • mookie
    and the colour is not the same on the logo or stitching,
    UGLY004.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories