FREE with an order from Tesco - proscuittio

Comments

• poet123
    poet123 Posts: 24,099 Forumite
    Well, it arrived. Accompanied by a huge list of subs.......some of which made absolutely no sense.
  • lordra
    lordra Posts: 333 Forumite
    OK, its still available as of now. I'm in Worcester. But only one for free. can we do this in-store?
    Living off £450 per month is easy...! If you aren't single! :j
  • Woohoo well done all the GIRLS who got it... Lads well done if you got it too, we are an after thought... after all ;)
  • Worked for me, thanks OP :)
  • Worked for me. Thanks OP. Just added it to my delivery tomorrow!
  • lordra wrote: »
    OK, its still available as of now. I'm in Worcester. But only one for free. can we do this in-store?

Hi,

On-line only but click n collect is free for tomorrow.

I got some from the dons today. one in my name, one in the husbands. guy said it was smallest order he's dealt with.

If you do not already have an online account with Tesco, go through topcashback you get something like £6 back for first online grocery order. plus there is bound to be codes to be used if doing a larger order. probably find something on codes board

hope this helps
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Not available to me in Swansea.
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,

On-line only but click n collect is free for tomorrow.

I got some from the dons today. one in my name, one in the husbands. guy said it was smallest order he's dealt with.

If you do not already have an online account with Tesco, go through topcashback you get something like £6 back for first online grocery order. plus there is bound to be codes to be used if doing a larger order. probably find something on codes board

hope this helps

There are codes around. I did a click and collect for today and got £11 off a £50 spend, all stuff I needed.
  • kolibri wrote: »
    JC, please don't be silly. The thread starter has obviously assumed that this offer is more attractive for females and I doubt that someone is going to deny the fact that we (women) are better at food shopping than men, so I don't really see how someone can find this offensive.

Great find, OP!

Women are better at food shopping than men? Now that is sexist!
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,362 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Bris_Saver wrote: »
    Women are better at food shopping than men? Now that is sexist!

And stupid, my post was tongue in cheek but !!!! with an element of sincerity
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure