Kipling bags and purses offers (genuine items only please)

Options

Comments

• whitesatin
    whitesatin Posts: 2,088 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Having seen your post today, I ordered this too. I walk to my Pilates class in the evening and I don't like to carry a bag so this looks ideal to put my phone in, my glasses and a few coins. Ideal too for just carrying into town as I have back problems and can't carry a bag without it hurting.

Thank you. I am in my last few days of Amazon Prime trial and it will be delivered tomorrow.
  • prin
    prin Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Minihauk wrote: »
    Hi Kadison,

Coming out of lurkdom to say I love my delphin. It holds a surprising amount and is very practical. It has a long strap too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EQ1VUCG/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

hth.
    Black snake now£22......
  • Surfing_spaniel
    Options
    My Defea arrived today in Glacier blue from Kipling. Can't believe it only took 2 days from Belgium & that was free delivery. I absolutely love this bag, & at £28 it was a real bargain :)
  • Ep007
    Ep007 Posts: 621 Forumite
    Options
    My Defea arrived today in Glacier blue from Kipling. Can't believe it only took 2 days from Belgium & that was free delivery. I absolutely love this bag, & at £28 it was a real bargain :)

Mine too it is even a nicer colour than on the website irl
  • tarkytarks
    Options
    kadison wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I'll look at those recommendations tomorrow! :T

I know this is maybe a bit of a bodge; but you could take the strap off your exsting defea and put it on another bag - depends whether you don't mind the potential colour clash :rotfl:
  • stillwater1010
    Options
    Today my paisley print Reth arrived too. It's a darker shade of grey than the picture shown on Kipling's website and I still love it! My only criticism is the pen pocket in the front zipped pocket. Firstly it's too shallow to fit a normal length pen - I can't close the zip with the pen standing in the pen slot. Secondly there's only 1 pen pocket whilst the website says 2. Having said that, I still love my Reth never the less.
  • kadison
    kadison Posts: 3,662 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    tarkytarks wrote: »
    I know this is maybe a bit of a bodge; but you could take the strap off your exsting defea and put it on another bag - depends whether you don't mind the potential colour clash :rotfl:

I considered that but quite a few of the smaller bags have the straps sewn on rather than clipped :o
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2023
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
  • Chelski123
    Chelski123 Posts: 93 Forumite
    edited 30 January 2014 at 3:55PM
    Options
    Kipling Garan £22 in pink

Kipling. Helena in Tan leather £55.20. £120 off rrp
  • kadison
    kadison Posts: 3,662 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    It's very quiet on ear innit.............*tumbleweed blows past*
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2023
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
  • 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well I caved in and ordered the port Syro for £26 and the brown heather duo for £24.

Coming tomorrow - will only keep one.

Have watched for days and was afraid the prices would go back up and I'd be sorry- I love the Syro shape and have one on very berry.
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback