Missguided - EDITED live chat transcript emailed to me after poor customer service!

Comments

• I know that thanks, but having made complaints to them in the past and feeling like they don't deal with them correctly, I am looking to go elsewhere. Just noticed the alternative they mention though, so thanks.
  • Bogalot
    Bogalot Posts: 1,102 Forumite
    edited 8 October 2016 at 12:12PM
    Also apologies if I come across as defensive but I'm just sick of being treated in this way and it continues to happen because not enough people do anythig about it to implement change. I've worked for stores where customer service is at the utmost importance and the way I was dealt with would not have gone down so well if i had treated someone else in that way. I suppose I expect high standards, but shouldn't we all?

You're not being treated in any particular way, the retailer is not singling you out for a delayed delivery! You're taking it all very personally. Life would be far less dramatic if you chilled out a little and accepted that on occasion things go wrong.

Peace + love ;)

(You're not really thinking of taking this to ADR are you?)
  • Well apologies if it comes across that way to you. I was very reasonable with the operator. The blame kept shifting and then I became frustrated at the end of the conversation when I was cut off and when I received the amended chat transcript, which is when I resorted to here, hence you can sense my frustration.
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    What I would like to know is, who can I approach to make a complaint (which actually yields results) about the customer service at Missguided, other than the company themselves?
    There is no-one you can complain to other than that customer service representative's employer.

There is no law that says all customer service representatives must not be rude.

There is no ombudsman that oversees customer service representatives.

If the tone of your posts here is typical of you phone conversation, it really doesn't surprise me that you didn't achieve your objective.

Hope that helps.
  • Thanks for your take on how I live my life, albeit incorrect. I appreciate I am not being singled out. I just don't appreciate being cut off from a conversation and being sent an amended chat transcript. ��
  • Well apologies if it comes across that way to you. I was very reasonable with the operator. The blame kept shifting and then I became frustrated at the end of the conversation when I was cut off and when I received the amended chat transcript, which is when I resorted to here, hence you can sense my frustration.

Why not post up the screenshot of the conversation, would be very interesting to see the actual tone of the conversation between the two of you.
  • Well my tone here is not typical of my tone in the chat transcript i can assure you. I am just astounded at the fact that so many people think it's acceptable to be cut off and sent an amended chat transcript.
  • Well my tone here is not typical of my tone in the chat transcript i can assure you. I am just astounded at the fact that so many people think it's acceptable to be cut off and sent an amended chat transcript.

But it all depends why you was cut off. At the moment we're only getting your side of the story. Thats why it might be more beneficial to show us the screenshots of the conversation.
  • Things do easily get out of hand on these forums, with the help of myself admittedly. I'll await a response from someone who has actually made a complaint that yielded results. That is all I want. Whilst you're all entitled to your opinions, I came here only for a solution and not to explain myself to peope who don't know me in the slightest. Thanks for all your input so far but I will now refrain from responding unless I receive the response I was looking for.
    Have a good day all.
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Well my tone here is not typical of my tone in the chat transcript i can assure you. I am just astounded at the fact that so many people think it's acceptable to be cut off and sent an amended chat transcript.
    Please point out where anyone has said that that is acceptable.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure