Cheery's buttling diary: tea in one hand, plant pot in the other, running shoes on

Comments

• Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,689 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Thanks RT, I'm so relieved :j :j

At the convergemce now (you don't get rid of me just cos I'm in a field!! :rotfl: )

Currently cosy in.bed in the car, listening to the ceilidh in the big top and praising myself for havimg the foresight to fill hot water bottle and put in the bed earlier :D :j :j extremely cosy :D
  • Goodluck with the application form Cheery.

:) Happy Weekend Folks.

Yay to cosy ceilidh cars.
    Total debt 26/4/18 <£1925 we were getting there. :beer:
    Total debt as of 28/4/19 £7867.38:eek:
    minus 112.06 = £7755.32:money:
    :money:Sleeves up folks.:money:
  • starnac
    starnac Posts: 5,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    How do you fit a bed in the car??
    Goals for September
    Declutter 10/20
    Money Made £56.52/£200
    Overpayments £0/£200 not this month as need to put into savings instead
  • Cheery_Daff
    :hello:

Evening chums :)

How do I fit a bed in the car? Easy peasy - we've got a Kangoo (so it's kind of van shaped) and we took the back seats out and just plonked in a double futon :D Will try to post a pic of the bed later - tis quite luxurious really! :D Much better with just one of me though - twi is fine for one night but a bit of a squeeze for a week :eek:

So I've had a good week mostly :j :j Until 4am this morning, when I ran to the loo and went flying on the gravel path, wearing nothing but my fleecy dressing gown and a pair of crocs :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am nothing if not stylish :D

Much gravel and mud embedded in leg, elbow and both hands :eek: Have got spray on antiseptic plaster stuff on it all now, but it still stings and all my grazes are on movable bits so they're just hurting and stinging all the time :eek:

Anyway, I'm home now :D Was meant to be staying til tomorrow, but after we'd run our workshop both me and pal were ready for home :o so we left :o

Already in dressing gown (but not going to be running down the street tonight :eek: ) and sniffling and snuffling like I'm getting a cold. Glad I'm not working tomorrow!

Will sort out money tomorrow - don't think I spent much more than I'd planned :j
  • starnac
    Aww Cheery. Your knee and hand looked very sore. Hope Mr Cheery is looking after you. Rest up and take it easy tomorrow x
    Goals for September
    Declutter 10/20
    Money Made £56.52/£200
  • Cheery_Daff
    Mr Cheery is out at a band practice! :rotfl: but he was looking after me before and I'm sure will look after me again tomorrow :D

Got toothache now too :eek: In a right old mess!

Just entered a half marathon though :D Falling to pieces and feel like an unhealthy unwholesome mess at the minute so felt the need to do something to balance it out :D :rotfl:

Not that I feel like running much right this second, mind you... :rotfl:
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    This is not good :( though I have to tell you, there aren't many stylish ways to fall over on gravel :(

How you feeling this morning? Has the cold come out? Coming back a little bit early sounds like the best thing you could have done, actually.

Are you back in bed?

Have some tea :coffee:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Cheery_Daff
    Thanks KC :) I' a lot more chipper this morning certainly :j Sniffling and snuffling like a fiend, and not exactly feeling the need to go for a run, but mentally perfectly cheery :) Been writing up various blog posts and sorting out the photos from the week etc :)
  • Cheery_Daff
    Right - been sorting YNAB after a week away. Fortunately I actually spent very little while I was away so it wasn't too complicated! :j :j

Slightly alarmed by a paypal payment coming out of an account I don't use any more and which didn't have anything in it, taking me overdrawn :eek: Turns out I'd set up a recurring payment for a membership, and hadn't changed it when I changed my main paypal bank account - partly because I forgot I'd set it up :o and partly because I kind of figured anything coming from Paypal would come from the main paypal account automatically...

Anyway, all sorted now and the bank don't seem to have charged me for it thank goodness :j
  • starnac
    Which half are you doing Cheery?

How are all your injuries today? That sucks getting a cold as well.

Yay to not spending much on weekend away but pah to money coming out of wrong account
    Goals for September
    Declutter 10/20
    Money Made £56.52/£200
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business