Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    wicknwax
    MrCloud
    • 2nd Jan 08, 12:02 PM
    MrCloud 2nd Jan 08 at 12:02 PM
    Has anyone else ordered from????

mrcloud

I ordered one T-shirt on the 5th December as the item stated usually despatched within 2-3 days

I emailed on the 14th December to ask where it was and was told it should be with me by Christmas, but they couldn't promise

I asked why does it say despatched within 2-3 days on the website and got the reply

"Yes it does" :confused:

I have asked a couple of times when it was actually despatched and who by and had no reply to my question, I just get told it should be with me by Christmas

I told them I want to cancel the order and was told I need to send the item back

Would be ok if I had actually received it

There website states returns have to be made within 28 days of order, well what happens as I haven't received it

How can I get my money back
    Last edited by wicknwax; 02-01-2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removed wed addy, don't want him getting any more customers he can rip off
Page 4
  • lawyeranon
    Craig Hesmondhalgh
    Although Mr. Cloud is able to point out one or two occassions where disputes have been resolved, it appears to me that there are still a huge number of disgruntled customers out there with bona fide complaints against Mr. Cloud.

Understandably it is not worth individually pursuing him (especially since the £25 fee for starting a claim in the small claims court tends to outweigh the cost that the majority of customers have spent on products).
    However it may be possible to start a Group Litigation against the company, as all customers will seemingly have the same legal and factual issues to bring against Mr. Cloud, so one claim can incorporate everyone elses claim thereby saving costs and bringing this "rogue trader" to justice.

For information regarding this route see the below link (although quite in depth, this is the procedure that courts will follow in allowing a Group Litigation Order):

http://www.justice.gov.uk/civil/procrules_fin/contents/parts/part19.htm

Perhaps someone should set up a website /forum inviting disgruntled customers to join, see what the interest is and then take it from there...

Good luck.
    • Butlers1982
    • By Butlers1982 31st Jan 08, 12:55 AM
    • 2,578 Posts
    • 1,773 Thanks
    Butlers1982
    I really fail to understand how someone can come onto this site and their first post is one joining a hot topic

I believe that "lawyeranon" is some how conected to the other disgruntled customers that have been posted on here. There was a brand new poster on here a couple of days ago who came on calling MrCloud, then hasnt posted since

Im not condoning any of the good or bad service that may or may not have been received by MrCloud, but this shouldnt turn into a witch hunt- and people shouldnt be setting up "new profiles" just to add fuel to the fire
  • MrCloud
    I think someone needs to check the IP addresses of posters to ensure that one or two individuals cannot set up multiple accounts to create the impression that there are more complaints than there actually are.
  • reddragon
    First of all, Butlers1982, the reason why people come on here and post on this hot topic is because it is the only chance they have of getting in touch with Mr Cloud as he doesn't return emails or phone calls.

Now Mr Cloud, there is no conspiracy against you. Basically the reason why people such as myself are posting on various forums complaining about your lack of service is because we don't get any response if we call you, send an email or send a message via your website. The fact that you only seem to do business via this public forum is weird to say the least.

There are more than a few complaints about your lack of service on the web. I would say they go into the hundreds, both in the UK ansd US. I won't post links to all the other forums out there as I don't want them closed. We want as many people out there to know that you are dishonest and a fraud and will only gladly take peoples money but will never send any goods.

As for me, I don't want a refund as I have gone via my credit card company to get the money back. I don't want to deal with you anymore as it is a waste of time. Hopefully people out there will get the message that they should not do business with you and the authorities will eventually close your site down.

Some of the complaints about you go back to the end of 2006. I suggest Butlers1982 should do some checking first before putting their opinions on this subject.
  • MrCloud
    I didn't suggest there was a conspiracy, just some people with some chips on their shoulders. Your claim that there are "hundreds" of disgruntled customers is absolute nonsense; you inability to substantiate your claim (and indeed act upon it) is because there is no evidence and not because of any consideration for others. You are more than welcome to email/PM me the links to the "hundreds" of complainees if you wish.
  • reddragon
    Ho ho ho Mr Cloud... how deluded you are. Indeed I could post links to all the forums out there but why should I do that when all you need to do is google it for yourself to find the links. Either use Mr Cloud or your name, which everyone seems to know.

By the way, I have substantiated my claim, and acted upon it, by informing the TSA, Watchdog and FACT about your activities. I have also reveived confirmation from my credit card company that I will be refunded.

I would be delighted to correspond with you about all this if you give me an email address that actually works. I have emailed you in the past but have never received a reply. I have not sent any abusive emails either as that is not the way I do business. I have also left messages on your answering machine but have never received a return call. Funny that.

If you let us know the correct email address to contact you, and that we can be guaranteed that you will actually repsond to the said emails, then I'm sure the other "one or two" complainees will contact you to discuss their case.

By the way, have you ever heard of iggloo.co.uk? Apparently they are claiming that you have copied their website. The know this because you left their meta data tags in your code and they started apearing in the same Google results as iggloo. On-top of the design, logo, and layout you have also taken their Terms and Conditions, Delivery and Legal jargon. Nice going!

If anyone wants to compare the websites go to www.iggloo.co.uk and then compare it to www.mrcloud.com.
  • MrCloud
    Well I shall await to hear from the authorities you have contacted 'reddragon'. You are welcome to email me through the site like everyone else does without a problem. I am aware of the claim you make regarding the site and the 'dispute' has been settled. Anyone is welcome to study our logo, delivery information and the standard page of "legal jargon" for themselves. A left hand menu with tags at the top is hardly revolutionary.

As you aren't actually a customer of ours I'll welcome you to cease you antagonistic posts on this forum.
    Last edited by MrCloud; 01-02-2008 at 3:51 PM.
  • reddragon
    Ho ho ho Mr Cloud... I was a customer of yours. Only problem was that you didn't live up to your part of the deal. You know, when someone places and order on your website and pays for the goods, you are supposed to actually send them out. I know that might be a revolutionary idea for you but hopefully it helps and will stop the complaints.

Here is the usual scenario that occurs if you order from Mr Cloud;
    1. Place order. Money taken via PayPal on day or order.
    2. Get a confirmation email from Mr Cloud on the same day saying that the order has been placed/accepted.
    3. Um... and then nothing happens. So I waited... and waited... and waited. Hmm... maybe I'll email Mr Cloud to see what's happened to my order. No response. I'll email again. Again, no response. Maybe I'll phone. Oh, there's no contact number on the website.
    4. Found number on one of the various complaint forums in cyberspace that exist due to Mr Cloud's inability to conduct business in a professional manner.
    5. Phoned both mobile and landline. Both answered by answering machines. Left message. No response. And so it goes.

I am just posting on this site to warn others of you inability to conduct business in a professional, legal manner. If you change the way you do business and start actually sending out the goods instead of just pocketing the money, then you won't hear from me again. But until then, I'll keep warning people.
  • MrCloud
    You provide no proof that you are a customer.
  • reddragon
    Of course I have provided no proof that I am a customer, Mr Cloud, because I'm not posting my details on this forum for all to see. I will let you know that I purchased a t-shirt from yourself in November for £14.98. I do say purchased as I did pay for it. Alas I never received it. As I said, I have claimed my money back via my credit card company so it no longer bothers me. What does bother me is that you continue to rip people off. Here are some comments from a web forum that were posted by another one of your satisfied customers just the other day...

"I also placed an order on Mr Cloud.com back in November, still have not received my goods.
    I was told by Craig that paypal had frozen his account, blah blah blah.
    After several phone calls to paypal and numerous emails back and forth between Craig and myself.
    Paypal said the claim was in my favour, but due to no funds being in Craig’s account, i now cannot be refunded my money back.
    It’s a shame i hadn’t seen this website back in November.
    I am currently filling in the court papers to send off in the post tomorrow and would advise others to go through small claims as well, as not only will you get your money back for the goods you never received, but he will also have to pay the court fees too.
    I will also be contacting Watchdog, as this guy is making a living out of this and must be stopped."

Ho ho ho Mr Cloud... looks like you have another small claim coming your way.

By the way, I noticed that the cost of the t-shirt I had ordered in November has now gone up to just over £15.00. Is this due to inflation or because of all the small claims court fees you are having to pay?

Also, I like the way you say 'dispute' when you mention the similarities between the iggloo website and your own. By 'dispute' do you actually mean copyright infringement?
  • dmg24
    reddragon,

MrCloud has agreed with the forum team that he is here to help customers of his company resolve any issues. Why not give him this opportunity?
  • MrCloud
    Either reddragon substantiates his claims or his comments should be edited or removed. I'm not happy for this thread to become a mouthpiece for whoever bares a grudge.
    • MothballsWallet
    • By MothballsWallet 1st Feb 08, 6:38 PM
    • 11,323 Posts
    • 14,862 Thanks
    MothballsWallet
    I think someone needs to check the IP addresses of posters to ensure that one or two individuals cannot set up multiple accounts to create the impression that there are more complaints than there actually are.
    Originally posted by MrCloud
    Hmm, and what would that achieve in the situation where there are 2 (or more) MSE members living in the same house who happen to post their experiences about the same company when their ISP gives out static IP addresses?

Also, I wonder how the mods would be able to shoehorn that into their (already) busy schedule, if they don't already check things like that anyway?

Oh, btw, MrCloud, I'd recommend that you add a signature for yourself that states that you do represent the company MrCloud and you've been given the OK from the MSE Forum Team to do so - should help avoid any future problems over that.
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?
    Married to an immigrant.
  • MrCloud
    Hmm, and what would that achieve in the situation where there are 2 (or more) MSE members living in the same house who happen to post their experiences about the same company when their ISP gives out static IP addresses?
    Originally posted by MothballsWallet
    I think that would be very unlikely.

If those responsible for moderating this thread cannot moderate it efficiently it should be locked. This website is registered and hosted within the UK. If moderators leave libellous statement unchecked we will sue.
  • dmg24

If those responsible for moderating this thread cannot moderate it efficiently it should be locked. This website is registered and hosted within the UK. If moderators leave libellous statement unchecked we will sue.
    I'm going to refer this back to Abuse again.
  • MrCloud
    Thank you. Obviously the above is a last resort but this thread must be moderated.
  • daveboy

Best of luck to you in finding a solicitor.....they will probably be expecting you not to pay up!

Yes, I am not a customer, but having read every post, MrCloud has done nothing to help anyone and I am in agreement with dmg24, this needs locking and users affected by this company should get in touch with each other to see what route they can take.
  • reddragon
    Don't you think it's odd, dmg24, that Mr Cloud will help customers on this forum but won't actually help anyone via his website, via email, or phone call?????

As for Mr Cloud trying to sue... I'd like to se you try. The fact that I have copies of payments made to yourself via PayPal, a copy of my account on your website, and copies of correspondence sent to you, then by all means I'd like to see your claim stand up in court. The fact of the matter is it wouldn't and you know it. The reason why you are getting agressive is that you have been found out and you don't like it when you customers hit back.
    • MothballsWallet
    • By MothballsWallet 1st Feb 08, 8:33 PM
    • 11,323 Posts
    • 14,862 Thanks
    MothballsWallet
    This thread has been reopened for the above reasons, come on people stop having a pop & let's see if MrCloud can sort problems out. Please.
    Originally posted by Labman
    True - I wasn't meaning to have a pop at MrCloud, I was wanting to explain a possible reason why the MSE mods wouldn't want to ban several posters logging in from the same IP address.

And I will agree that it is unlikely, but my scenario is still theoretically possible: I can see how and when it could happen.
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?
    Married to an immigrant.
  • suckmaster.burstingfoam
    I've followed this thread from the start, and have been staggered by the rudeness and deeply unprofessional attitude of 'MrCloud'. Even if he genuinely believes that he's done nothing wrong, how is acting like a playground bully supposed to help his case?

It seems his business strategy is to call any unhappy customers liars, make threats of legal action, and act as though he owns the forum. Absolutely unbelievable.
    Last edited by suckmaster.burstingfoam; 01-02-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

644Posts Today

6,130Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin