NST Muddy March Marathon

Comments

• nsd 10
    Grateful for the fantastic weather, a hard training session, the fact it is exactly a month to my wedding!
    Was feeling a bit blue earlier (no reason that I could see bit back to my normal self this evening)
  • crazy_cat_lady
    crazy_cat_lady Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Thanks for the free pass mothernerd - I really do hate gardening (so much that I pay a man to keep it tidy for me which is just about the least mse thing I do) so won't be joining in there. I can arrange a coffee date with bestie though :D
    Today much better than yesterday thank goodness, although I do feel quite zombie like at the moment. It's all work and not much else at the moment...
    I am grateful for good colleagues and supportive friends.
    And my crochet which really helps me to wind down.
  • I dont have a garden at all. We do have communal bit but it is very well cared for.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • mothernerd
    mothernerd Posts: 4,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Quick check in. Caught up with (and in) sewing last night until the early hours, whilst watching old episodes of Taggart (with Mark McManus).

Eyes a bit sore this am.

Lovely crafts session - chimneys, windows, doors for fairy houses for two participants plus a butterfly picture with added menagerie for the blind girl. Fell asleep on the bed when I got home and going back to sleep asap.

Bins in, washing in, shopping postponed.

Today I am grateful for seeing a ladybird, for more interesting local activities, for doing all that I had to do, if not all I would have liked to do.
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
  • Woohoo - another NSD - taking me to 6 so far.

Thanks for the mention mothernerd - I love to grow things whether that is for prettiness or to eat. I love being outside in the fresh air.
    I grow my main veg on my allotment but the more precious stuff like peas, French beans and tomatoes I grow in the vegetable patch at the top of the garden.

At the moment on the allotment I am just cutting back bramble and now the ground is dryer I will start to dig more beds and also turn over the used beds from last year and think about what I am going to plant.
    I know some people have planted seeds already but I think it is too early still and from looking at facebook groups most people's seedlings have gone all leggy.

I will skip the coffee meeting this week as I was out 3 times last week and that was naughty!!

Today I am grateful for:
    1. The lovely weather (at 6.15 it was misty but by 7 it was lovely and bright)
    2. Goose eggs (my geese have started to lay and I had one for tea)
    3. Being able to help my parents with a Tax Credits problem.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Thank you Greent virtual support is just as important!!

Mothernerd You made me laugh :)
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    mothernerd wrote: »
    Quick check in. Caught up with (and in) sewing last night until the early hours, whilst watching old episodes of Taggart (with Mark McManus).

Eyes a bit sore this am.

Lovely crafts session - chimneys, windows, doors for fairy houses for two participants plus a butterfly picture with added menagerie for the blind girl. Fell asleep on the bed when I got home and going back to sleep asap.

Bins in, washing in, shopping postponed.

Today I am grateful for seeing a ladybird, for more interesting local activities, for doing all that I had to do, if not all I would have liked to do.

Funny enough I only said to DH this week that David Tenant (swoon) is channeling Taggart in Broadchurch this season. The brusque shouts of 'Millar' etc etc. NB he's not very swoony in that role.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • thriftylass
    thriftylass Posts: 3,981 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hello, was meant to start in the conservatory tonight but did a top up shop instead to tie us over to Sat including food for the dinner on Sat when we invited friends over. Also did some more diy planning to de-eighties-fy our bedroom without spending a fortune. So fat my budget for redecorating has been about £100 per room (paper, paint, shelves, accessories) and i stuck to it. Might up it to 200as we also need bedside tables and lamps. Unless i can gumtree etc. Started stripping the wallpaper. Might take Mo off when OH is away with work and the kids are in school etc to get going with the bedroom diy.
    DEBT 09/23: CC 6347 5120, Other 1763 NSDs 0/20 Planned debt free date: Dec 2024
  • Fmess
    Fmess Posts: 2,920 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not a spendy day, bought chocolate, ate loads and put on a pound at weigh in, oh well :rotfl:
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 (100% cleared)
    New roof and car £8557/£19003 New kitchen £396/£5039 Credit card Paid Student loan Paid
  • abundant1972
    abundant1972 Posts: 1,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Heya!

Today I am grateful for:
    • A day off to chill
    • For having food in my cupboards and never going hungry
    • For a better relationship with my housemate
    Today = NSD number 8

Use it or lose it : Garden - Live in a houseshare and flat mate owns/manages the garden. I do have some houseplants that need some TLC desperately, so will get on that

Well-being : Don't complain - I'll try not to.

;)
    DFD = August 2027 @ £250/month
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    My life is full of abundance and prosperity
    NST Feb: Food & Spends = £216.51 / £290.00 NSD = 1 /15
    Be kind - Eat well - Exercise - Be mindful
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income