Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 2:52PM
    Options
    Can I use a jtd and the DM voucher in one go without any possible problems please?

Yes. you can use all Sains/Morrison/Tesco/APG/M&S/JTD/ daily mail and from any other newspaper( if there is any). Like I said they are totally different vouchers.

Yesterday I used 2 x daily mails, 1 x JTD, 3 x APG, 1 sains, 1 Tesco tillspit, 1 Tesco £5 off wys £50 & 3 clubcard double for finest food.

shopndrop wrote: »
    So how much did you have to spend to use 2 of the daily mail MOC's please - was it £80+?

Yes. and I don't believe is paying them £80 too - and they are very lucky to get £8 cash from me.:cool:
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Yes. you can use all Sains/Morrison/Tesco/APG/M&S/JTD/ daily mail and from any other newspaper( if there is any). Like I said they are totally different vouchers.

Yesterday I used 2 x daily mails, 1 x JTD, 3 x APG, 1 sains, 1 Tesco tillspit, 1 Tesco £5 off wys £50 & 3 clubcard double for finest food.

It is dependant on the store. My store will only let me use one cond spend of any kind. Even if I got my spends up to the total of any different ones added together they still will not let me.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• globetraveller
    Options

I have a long way to go in my moneysaving by the looks of it:)
    weight loss target 23lbs/49lb
  • globetraveller
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    It is dependant on the store. My store will only let me use one cond spend of any kind. Even if I got my spends up to the total of any different ones added together they still will not let me.
    Will find out soon if my tesco will allow it. I've not ever come across trouts even during dtd days but there is always a first!
    weight loss target 23lbs/49lb
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

So how much did you have to spend to use 2 of the daily mail MOC's please - was it £80+?
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Another useful one to buy in Sainsburys.

Clover is 2 packs for £3 (or £2.40 with the print off MOCs). Useful if you have Sainsburys conditional spends and need something useful to get your shopping up to a total ammount.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=CLOVER&SortBy=3

Clover 30p (PDF Exp 24/9/2011)
    http://www.cloverfamily.co.uk/Clover_e-coupon.pdf
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • no_choice_now
    no_choice_now Posts: 228 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 1:44PM
    Options
    I'm pretty confused with the Co-Op Walkers Sensations. Their FB page says either a 50p MoC or a free pack of Sensations. Someone in the last thread reported 2xSenstions for 7p and someone else said free?

Also on the subject of Co-Op their Plenty kitchen paper is still £1.25 which can be combined with a 50p MoC to make total spend cheaper than Tesco value kitchen roll. Judging by the size of the pile it seems only I'm the one buying it. I'm also running out of places in cupboards to store it all lol
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    WoW...A nice new shiny thread.:j:j:j:j

...Thank you Browntoa,& MT1 for all your hard work....and also its time to press "Thanks" peeps, for all this well maintained thread...:beer::beer::beer::beer::A:A:A:A

I would also like to add my thanks for all others who post the coupons/ bargains/ offers finds.....It is very much appreciated xxxx

Have a good weekend everyone...:)
  • highland2010
    highland2010 Posts: 373 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 3:11PM
    Options
    I'm pretty confused with the Co-Op Walkers Sensations. Their FB page says either a 50p MoC or a free pack of Sensations. Someone in the last thread reported 2xSenstions for 7p and someone else said free?

Also on the subject of Co-Op their Plenty kitchen paper is still £1.25 which can be combined with a 50p MoC to make total spend cheaper than Tesco value kitchen roll. Judging by the size of the pile it seems only I'm the one buying it. I'm also running out of places in cupboards to store it all lol

THE COOP is doing a mr T and has put the price of one bag upto 1.99 ( instead of the "normal" 1.75ish) , and selling at bogof,
    the voucher is for a free bag but states to a value of 1.92 so if the sa reads that bit they would put the voucher through at 1.92 ( also states cannot be combined with another offer too so be aware ) leaving 7p to pay , although some sa are putting it through at 1,99 for a free bag and the sescond bag free deducted by the till and no 7p to pay
    HTH
  • Milo90
    Milo90 Posts: 344 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 3:21PM
    Options
    Good to see a new thread, makes finding things a lot easier. Thanks to all for the time and effort you put into these threads. :money: :T
    I posted this about getting coupons on facebook, when i replied to a question by Genmod55, and quite a lot found it useful so i hope it's ok to post it again.

Originally Posted by Genmod55 viewpost.gif
    Hi everyone,

I have noticed some of you are managing to get more than one voucher by using different Facebook accounts. I have two accounts and have already got a 50p voucher, but when trying for a second one I only get the page come up which says "Thank you". It seems to know that I have already taken part and will not let me clear this even when re-booting my computer and logging back into my second account. Any help would be very much appreciated?

First unlike the page.

Then click 'account' (top right), select 'Privacy settings' the at the bottom left of the page you'll see 'Apps and websites' click edit your settings.

Then delete the one you don't want.

Lots of people don't even know that option is there, result...dozens of Apps you do not need to have.

First time i was told about it i looked and had about 100 Apps :eek:
    I spent ages deleting them all.

Also delete your cookies and cache on your browser.
    On firefox its. Tools > Clear Recent History > Clear Now.
    Remember You're a Womble !! Keep Tesco Tidy. :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport