Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Throwaway1 wrote: »
    Engage.tv is under the Discover tab and then AscendMedia (down the left hand side). There are a few you can choose from but I always go for the App Trailers one. It can sometimes take a couple of refeshers/video skips to get the first unskippable advert to play but then they should play after every video. You get 1SB for every 6 adverts you watch and it ticks off the Discover tick. You can earn unlimited SBs every day through Engage.tv and it can be quite good to leave running in the background. You do have to be on the tab for it to work though so it's best to open it in another browser to the one you are using if you want to do something else on the internet at the same time.

Perfect!! I am always on facebook or something else :rotfl::T

Thank you!
  • RebekahR
    Right I give up! I was trying to get my daily tasks done but I can't get a gold survey today for love or money! Tried at lunchtime for ages and just put another hour in now.Just keep screening out so I give up like! Bed calls ...
  • BathingApe
    BathingApe Posts: 193 Forumite
    I can do all on the 'To Do' list except for the Daily discover. Any tips on getting that one ticked off on a daily basis?
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus 5 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 2 SB

Discover ticked via Adscend Media, EngageMeTV, Trailer App. Had to refresh 6/7 times on first clip before ads started.
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    With engage me, when should you see the first ad? I have refreshed about 10 times and every time the app trailer comes up first. Should an ad be before or after the first trailer?
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    bellola wrote: »
    With engage me, when should you see the first ad? I have refreshed about 10 times and every time the app trailer comes up first. Should an ad be before or after the first trailer?

Ad should come before the trailer. Are you playing videos on other tabs? Might be worth trying without. Otherwise, just try again later.
  • Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite

You don't need to have an ad appear first, I open it and leave it running, some people like to keep refreshing until they get an ad first.

I don't know if there is a rule to the first ad, I suspect it's random and then they appear after every 6 videos.

To summarise, I never bother to check when the first ad appears, I open Engage Me and leave it running, I always earn from it.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker

If it doesn't appear after 5 refreshes I try later. Sometimes there are none or very few.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    Ah ok, so two errors, yes I had a watch video playing as well and I thought an ad came after every video so have been sitting refreshing it waiting for one to appear! Will leave it running for a bit and see what happens. Thanks all!
  • RebekahR
    BathingApe wrote: »
    I can do all on the 'To Do' list except for the Daily discover. Any tips on getting that one ticked off on a daily basis?

I found a survey in it! Spring trivia quiz under MORE RECENT OFFERS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport