Hayfever sufferers! Fantastic bargain Lloyds Pharmacy- 'Medinose' + Ioniser £19.99!!

Comments

• bb999
    bb999 Posts: 528 Forumite
    Hmm, £5 off is not what I've just seen.

In my local it was;

Allergy £14.99
    Ioniser £9.99

10% off both as a separate issue, also on other items, so both for

£24.98 - £2.49 = £22.49.

I'm going to try another to see what they have on display.

This is exactly what my local store said, and what I paid.
  • harryharp
    harryharp Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've just had a look at my till receipt. It has deducted £4.99 automatically due to the 2 items going through, and says 'Buy A, get B for £5'. Total bill came to £19.99.

It's strange that they're not all doing it. But I suppose £22.49 is still good considering you would normally pay £20 for the ioniser alone.
  • waddy80
    waddy80 Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    I'm going to go and hunt for one of these tomorrow. I suffer from perennial rhinitis, (not sure I spelt that right) and it just starts to get worse this time of year. I have been using this air freshner/purifier thing in the bedroom that has helped, but I would love to be free of the pills.

Air freshner thingy
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• mcallister1
    mcallister1 Posts: 2,198 Forumite
    pjran wrote: »
    I would really like to buy these items but I've tried two branches of Lloyds Pharmacy in Hampshire and neither have heard of this offer. Did you find this offer advertised in the press?

Great offer, thanks.

Pj
    It was not advertised at my local but came up when they scanned it- they couldn't find an ioniser for me though
  • boots_babe
    boots_babe Posts: 3,233 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks to the OP for this. It only seems to be mentioned on here about this being available in store. It is actually also available on their website. Comes out at £22.48 for both items, BUT you do have to pay delivery charge.

I don't have a Lloyds near me, so am more than happy to buy just the allergy reliever for £13.49 plus postage. So many positive reviews on here I can't believe it won't work :beer:
  • love2save
    love2save Posts: 832 Forumite
    I telephoned my local Lloyds...Farnborough, Hampshire...and they confirmed they sell the allergy reliever and ioniser for a 10% discount not £5 off. Perhaps it is different for each shop...

DH is picking up the allergy reliever on his way to work. Worth a try, since my Kenalog injections were stopped 2 years ago due to Doctors withdrawing it, nothing works. Fingers crossed ;)
  • harryharp
    boots_babe wrote: »
    Thanks to the OP for this. It only seems to be mentioned on here about this being available in store. It is actually also available on their website. Comes out at £22.48 for both items, BUT you do have to pay delivery charge.

I don't have a Lloyds near me, so am more than happy to buy just the allergy reliever for £13.49 plus postage. So many positive reviews on here I can't believe it won't work :beer:
    I wasn't aware that the offer was available on the website- I can only find the 2 products listed on it at their full price for mail order- ie. £29.99 for the Allergy Reliever and £19.99 for the Ioniser: http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/wps/portal/products/medicalelectrical/healthandwellbeing/allergy
    Do you have a link showing the products at the discount price?
  • boots_babe
    boots_babe Posts: 3,233 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    harryharp wrote: »
    I wasn't aware that the offer was available on the website- I can only find the 2 products listed on it at their full price for mail order- ie. £29.99 for the Allergy Reliever and £19.99 for the Ioniser: http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/wps/portal/products/medicalelectrical/healthandwellbeing/allergy
    Do you have a link showing the products at the discount price?

Hi, I just used the link that a couple of others had posted on this thread earlier:

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/wps/portal/products/medicalelectrical/healthandwellbeing/allergy

At the bottom of the page is a 'purchase now' button :D
  • harryharp
    boots_babe wrote: »
    Hi, I just used the link that a couple of others had posted on this thread earlier:

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/wps/portal/products/medicalelectrical/healthandwellbeing/allergy

At the bottom of the page is a 'purchase now' button :D
    Ah yes, I see! When you click on 'purchase now', when you go through to the shopping basket it comes up as £13.49 for the Allergy Reliever and £8.49 for the Air Purifier. P&P is £3.95, making a total price of £25.93.

Thanks for that, I have amended the original post.

I've also amended the original post to say that the actual offer is 10% off (not £5 off) when you buy the 2 products in store- as this seems to be what most people are reporting.
  • louise24769
    louise24769 Posts: 248 Forumite
    Hi There,
    I went out and brought the nose Allergy Reliever thing for £13.49.
    I have rhinitis allergy so hopefully it will help. Tried it out whilst cooking tea.
    My OH is very skeptical.
    Although even he had to concede to it's entertainment value, when each of us tried it out and ended up looking like Ruldolf! :rudolf: :rotfl:

All of Lloyds electrical items are reduced by 10% until 29th April.
    Including an anti-snoring device (around £9) which the person wears around his (or her) wrist and when they snore it electrocutes them (a little bit anyway!):eek:
    Could be fun to use on the OH!
    NO MORE SNORING - HURRAH
    Louise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills