Rambling on...

Comments

• Another good day done... my team are doing great and we are well ahead of schedule atm. Not telling my boss "exactly" how far ahead we are though; if he knew he would expect that all the time and that ain't happening ;)
    Just been telling him that things are going well, we are making good progress and we're on course to complete on schedule.

Another NSD today :D
    However, I will need to get a few supplies in tomorrow.

Hope everyone else had a good one today.

Tea n a bit o cake time and a wee catch up wi friends
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Another good day done... my team are doing great and we are well ahead of schedule atm. Not telling my boss "exactly" how far ahead we are though; if he knew he would expect that all the time and that ain't happening ;)
    Just been telling him that things are going well, we are making good progress and we're on course to complete on schedule.

Good strategy :) in our team we give internal clients a 2-business day delivery time, regardless of how long it takes to do something. If we don't, then they expect stuff to be done right away and can't prioritise things anymore.
  • Thanks plush :D

My boss is great actually, he knows that I know what I'm doing and lets me get on with it. If I give him a timescale for completion of a project he knows that it's realistic and achievable... I believe he also knows that I have allocated extra time in case of "burger-ups" ;)
    However, our team have yet to fail to deliver a completed project ahead of schedule... atm we are three weeks ahead with our current BIGGIE :D If we complete to MY real schedule, rather than the "official" one we will complete a month ahead and win a major bonus for our group...
    Our team WILL have a bloody good Christmas this year.

Today has been great.
    I popped into AL DEE on way home and picked up a few bits n bobs for tonight's dinner and my lunch at work tomorrow. They have some good cycling gear in atm and I got myself an excellent hooded MTB jacket for the cold, damp n windy months coming in and a good wee set of lights too... well chuffed as they were all much cheaper than those I had been intending to get and they're better made too.

Hope everyone has had a good one today
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • IT'S FRIDAY... YAY :D

Wherever you are and whatever your doing, have a good one!
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Morning US,

Have a great day today xx
  • Happy Friday US :D
    Have a lovely day x
  • Good cycling bargains US. Have a good Friday.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Hi UncannyScot, what a lovely uplifting diary you have here, I love your positivity. Have a great weekend.
    Debt 04/11/22 - £0.00
    Emergency Fund Goal - £1000/£106.89
    Living Fund 1 Year - £2520/£640
    Travel Pot - £2000/£350
    Regular Saving Fund £4800/£400
  • Have a lovely day US x
  • Thank you folks :D

Today has been great thus far...

I have just been given free, gratis another brew-kit by a lovely lady in my local charity shop :D
    It was a donation and they cannot sell it or receive anything for it due to licensing laws???
    Anyway, they know me really well in there and they kept it aside especially for me... how lovely is that?
    They wouldn't take anything for it, cos they can't... however, one of my cakes that they love will be getting donated ASAP
    This has really made my day today :D

Just researching to see if I can use my FV barrel to brew it or if I need to use the bucket to brew and then transfer to FV...
    Happy Days :D
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure