E: 16/03 Win £500 of Lakeland vouchers (slight effort)

www.netmums.com log in/reg

How to enter!

To take part all you have to do is add a star rating and comment to ANY Netmums recipes you've made. Why not share what you know and let other people know your views on our recipes? You can also add a photo to your comment for another entry. You can enter as many times as you like for the chance to win £500 Lakeland vouchers.
All entries received by Monday 16th March 2015 will be entered into our draw to win this amazing prize from Lakeland. Netmums t&c's apply.

Comments

• LuckyJen27
    LuckyJen27 Posts: 58 Forumite
    I'm confused, I followed the link but couldn't find anyhting about the lakeland voucher.

Also, does it ("all you have to do is add a star rating and comment to ANY Netmums recipes you've made.") mean we need to comment and star rate someone else's recipe or shall we comment and rate our own recipe after posting it?
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    LuckyJen27 wrote: »
    I'm confused, I followed the link but couldn't find anyhting about the lakeland voucher.

Also, does it ("all you have to do is add a star rating and comment to ANY Netmums recipes you've made.") mean we need to comment and star rate someone else's recipe or shall we comment and rate our own recipe after posting it?

When I clicked on the link from the first post I found
    Win £500 of Lakeland vouchers and treat yourself to a KitchenAid Mixer

I went to the list of favourite recipes and commented on one of them.
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • C&P'd from website:
    All entries received by Monday 2nd March 2015 will be entered into our draw to win this amazing prize from Lakeland. Netmums t&c's apply.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure