Global Test Market

Comments

• Does anyone get emails from GTM saying they have a new survey then there is nothing when you open the email, no link or anything?? Im getting loads of these, tried emailing them but never get a direct answer back from them, just standard replies which dont answer my question - very frustrating!
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anyone get emails from GTM saying they have a new survey then there is nothing when you open the email, no link or anything?? Im getting loads of these, tried emailing them but never get a direct answer back from them, just standard replies which dont answer my question - very frustrating!

I have had a few of these- usually get another survey soon after so assume its some sort of technical issue on their end- not something that worries me through. Not really that bothered, I just close the page and move onto doing something else. Would be good if they stopped doing that though!
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Yes, I've had a problem with points being different in e-mails to what is showing on their site, which is annoying, this has been going on for quite a while now. Also, I redeemed my points nearly 10 weeks ago and still haven't received my cheque, so I don't know what's going on. :(
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • littlewren wrote: »
    Yes, I've had a problem with points being different in e-mails to what is showing on their site, which is annoying, this has been going on for quite a while now. Also, I redeemed my points nearly 10 weeks ago and still haven't received my cheque, so I don't know what's going on. :(

What have GTM said when you contacted them and asked where your cheque is?
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    scubaangel wrote: »
    They dont always add them straight away but IMHO theyre one of the better paying panels about as each point is worth 5c (and while the exchange rate is like it is its worth letting them accumulate a little longer).
    Plus most of the time even if you get screened out you get 5 points (25c) which is more than some companies give you for completing the entire bloomin surveys (one in particular is overly fond of their 10p surveys at the moment).

I've just cashed in some points and got a good payout ( over £100 :D, which arrived within 3 weeks ) Because of the current weakness of the pound against the dollar, we are getting a much better return. Where it was costing 2 dollars for a pound, now it's only about 1.5 dollars:T (and whisper this, my total hasn't reduced. I know I should tell them, and I thought I was an honest person, but I don't check that I get all my points........ I'm just making excuses aren't I?:o )
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • reeree
    reeree Posts: 935 Forumite
    I've just cashed in some points and got a good payout ( over £100 :D, which arrived within 3 weeks ) Because of the current weakness of the pound against the dollar, we are getting a much better return. Where it was costing 2 dollars for a pound, now it's only about 1.5 dollars:T (and whisper this, my total hasn't reduced. I know I should tell them, and I thought I was an honest person, but I don't check that I get all my points........ I'm just making excuses aren't I?:o )

how many points did you have to make a £100
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    vjain wrote: »
    What have GTM said when you contacted them and asked where your cheque is?

I received an e-mail from them to say 'they are looking into it and have contacted Panel Operations in the US.'
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • Badger them! :)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    reeree wrote: »

Guess it depends on the exchange rate- I am aiming for that right now, I have 3400 aprox and am aiming for 4000 which I recon will be near enough £100- maybe more the way the exchange rate is going!
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    reeree wrote: »

Sorry, not been on for most of the day. I redeemed 3532 points and got £107.33 . The exchange rate is good at the moment:D
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure