Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• dorajar
    dorajar Posts: 900 Forumite
    7SB for cherry bakewell. Calling it a day at 134SB
    Make £10 per day in July £45.48/£310
    June £232.66, May £310.36, April £310.19, March £287.32, February £250.18, January £257.24
    Swagbucks in 2015 £65/£150
  • 'Store Memories' just won me 7sb thanks to a random Renault advert on the telly! :D

Just got 9sb for the same search, thanks
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • 6SB for Pandora UK. Never had SB from three searches in a day, usually just one or two.
  • gotmurked
    gotmurked Posts: 134 Forumite
    edited 8 September 2013 at 10:23PM
    nakmeister wrote: »
    Is there some significance to the search term that wins you the swagbucks? I can see people posting what they won for, and some people winning for the same keywords. I assumed the keyword itself was irrelevant, you just occasionally win on a search? Am I wrong?

Absolutely no significance. Search wins are not related to what you 'search' for. There are 'award windows' 3 or 4 times a day. You can type anything and still stand the same chance of a SB search win. I find that if a few searches are yielding nothing, chances are if I do something else on the site (play a few rounds of games, or a DS/TS) then try search again, I'm more likely to gain a search reward. I frequently get a search win just after 8am (the new 'SB day'), one around noon, one mid-afternoon and one in the evening. It matters not one jot what you type in the search box.

I have noticed that the wins have been decreased - a few months ago I was getting a 59 SB seach win once or twice a week, and a 29 SB win every couple of days. For a while now, I'm getting 6 SB or 7 SB wins max, with a pretty rare 12 SB win every couple of days.
  • I just searched "no search wins for me today" and got 9SB :rotfl:
  • Ugh no surveys, here goes 10 rounds of SBTV... :(
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • System
    System Posts: 178,076
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    50SB TS on electricity companies. Took around 10 minutes for me to provide genuine thought out answers (in between playing the Xbox 360). Was worth popping SB open while doing so :)
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    I think the wins themselves are random, but there's a time window for which the phrase/elements of the phrase could win SB. I might be wrong though.

Speaking of which, I just got 9sb for Kurt Geiger. :)

Just won 7sb for that one, thanks! :)
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • I did that one Katy Kicker. It gave me great pleasure to say exactly what I thought of Npower. They're one of the major reasons I've had to resort to Swagbucks and the like I detest them
  • A search for 'katy kicker' won me 6sb.
    Blogging and earning online.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport