Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    I'm at 241 sb's so far today. My personal goal is 300 per day, but I have a feeling that will get a lot more difficult to obtain later on. I've done games, downloaded and opened a few iphone apps, daily poll, toolbar, one search for 6 points, and one measly survey.

That's a high goal do you find you hit that most days? I try to average 150 per day as that means £5 per week but haven't quite managed it this week, still pleased I have meet target everyday though. I have only been doing swagbucks for a couple of weeks so am expecting it to get harder, I am sure the reason I get offered surveys at present is just due to the fact I am a newbie. I am trying to take advantage of it whilst I can:)
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    what do you get for the toolbar??

I had it downloaded but it made my laptop run at snailpace!!

I have it only on my firefox browser (which I use only for SB's), and it's an extra 1 sb per day, plus an easy search bar. Not much, but it helps.
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • This is NOT my day. Yet another offer not crediting.

Win a audi s3. I know I won't win the car but it would be nice to get the sbs.

Sigh
  • Mrs_T_M
    That's a high goal do you find you hit that most days? I try to average 150 per day as that means £5 per week but haven't quite managed it this week, still pleased I have meet target everyday though. I have only been doing swagbucks for a couple of weeks so am expecting it to get harder, I am sure the reason I get offered surveys at present is just due to the fact I am a newbie. I am trying to take advantage of it whilst I can:)

I only really started back up yesterday (made almost 500sb's yesterday), so I'll have to see how it will go. As long as I hit SB goal, I'm happy, anything extra helps me get my agc quicker! I'm hoping to get a £50 agc by this time next month. I'm wanting a few bits for around the house and I'd like to start making soap. Eventually I'd like to sell my soaps and donate all profits to the homeless shelter here, but that's way in the future, probably a few years. I probably won't push as hard in later months, but, I figure, I'm not working (by choice), so I may as well make the most of it. :)
    Baby Dale
  • Not getting anywhere today!! :(

Gonna give SB a rest and review some music to up my money!!! Love this.... anyone want in msg me!!!

Hope there will be a lot of codes today - I need those to stop a day of sbtv!!!!
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
    Online Earnings 2015 - £71.01
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Im stuck on 10. I hate sundays
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • Hello! I am new to Swagbucks, but I hope this helps somebody...

Just got 6 for searching 'crimpers' xx
  • Mrs_T_M
    Didn't get anything for that one Citysam, but it made 'Super Scrimpers' pop into my head and I was able to get 7 sb from that! :D

Thanks!
    Baby Dale
  • katykicker wrote: »
    6SB for searching brainiacs.

Resorted to 470SB for Photobox order. Only cost me £2.99 including postage and I wanted the photos anyway. Been waiting all month for a day when I couldn't be bothered and just wanted an easy target :) 470SB is £2.78 when converted to Amazon vouchers so pleased enough with this as it was something useful I wanted to do and I doubt I could have got 60 photos in 6 x 4.5 much cheaper anyway :)

Cheers for that :D I needed some photos and just did the offer.
    March Wins

Dove gifts set, Tree Fu Tom DVD

Sealed Pot Challenge 6 #1985
  • basil1
    basil1 Posts: 46
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hello katy
    Do you mind me asking, is your success with the surverys related to the time of day you took them? I just tried a few and they were now unavailable.
    Thank you x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport