Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• Has anyone done the win £500 zara vouchers competition on SP? Its not tracking for me and the sb's are supposed to show up in a minute.

Stuck on 14sbs and not impressed today
  • Has anyone done the win £500 zara vouchers competition on SP? Its not tracking for me and the sb's are supposed to show up in a minute.

Yes, I've had the same problem (did it about an hiour ago) and can't out where to report the missing SBs

Actually, I've just found the support button at the bottom of the offers, click on it and 'report problem'

I did this - then had to put a request for missing sbs...the response - if its completed will get the sb ... not impressed!!
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
    Online Earnings 2015 - £71.01

have you played the games for ten??

Im stuck on 24 :(
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
  • Ive met target thanks to a DS on school shoes and a few videos, still got the games to play later for another 10 (if I can be bothered) and I think that will be it, just glad I made it, seems people are struggling today.
  • I just got 7sb for searching for sunday lunch.

HTH
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    I'm at 241 sb's so far today. My personal goal is 300 per day, but I have a feeling that will get a lot more difficult to obtain later on. I've done games, downloaded and opened a few iphone apps, daily poll, toolbar, one search for 6 points, and one measly survey.
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • Very Video in TP = 1SB
    Check out the Awesome Site in RO = 1SB
    Video Cuticura in RO = 1SB
    02 Video in RO = 1SB

Went through them all - not much to offer today!!1
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
  • Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    I'm at 241 sb's so far today. My personal goal is 300 per day, but I have a feeling that will get a lot more difficult to obtain later on. I've done games, downloaded and opened a few iphone apps, daily poll, toolbar, one search for 6 points, and one measly survey.

what do you get for the toolbar??

I had it downloaded but it made my laptop run at snailpace!!
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
  • nanx4
    nanx4 Posts: 277
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Has anyone done the win £500 zara vouchers competition on SP? Its not tracking for me and the sb's are supposed to show up in a minute.

Yes, same for me . did it about 2 hours ago. nothing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family