Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• onefootmotu
    onefootmotu Posts: 167 Forumite
    Kidderminster poundland has the 5 foot foam swimming noodles in now. Just got 2 to play with on holiday, tricky to carry when you're pushing a double buggy though!!
  • duloch
    duloch Posts: 396 Forumite
    OwtForNowt wrote: »
    Stay clear of the 'Case Logic' Ipod Nano cases. I got one, tried it today and there's no hole in the case to flick the hold button on and off on the top. Which means as you walk along the ipod thinks your shaking it so it skips to another track. lol

Yeah I bought 1 the other day and its no good for the 5th generation nano.
  • moneytalking
    moneytalking Posts: 82
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but I got an Exspect ipod shuffle speaker set in silver which is fine for a quid. Not amazing sound quality by any means but perfectly acceptable for taking on holiday - it has a little USB cable that fits into the base or takes 3 x AAA batteries - although i suspect it'll get through those quite quickly! It comes with little cases as well for the shuffle. HMV have got them online for £5 if you want to see a pic.
  • humblebumble_2
    humblebumble_2 Posts: 48 Forumite
    edited 5 May 2010 at 9:17PM
    Dove skin tinting moisturiser in Poundland (usually costs nearer afiver), Michael Palins Sahara book. Very cute wellie boot planters and painted tin watering cans. Also very large bottles of Tresemme conditioner for curly hair.
  • the poundland in the metrocentre gateshead has the 6inch star trek action figures for the last trek film including the hard to get cadet Uhura RRP £9.99, a very good deal, but has anyone else noticed that poundland drink sweet and chrisps deal has gone down form 4 for £1 to 3?
  • dawnie1972
    dawnie1972 Posts: 2,428
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Woo hoo!!!! Have you seen we've made the national press? Page 22 of the sun newspaper big story about the products in poundland being original boots products if you peel the label off - our secret is out - best get down to poundland to stock up now!!
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog :heart:
  • littlebee100
    littlebee100 Posts: 318 Forumite
    the poundland in the metrocentre gateshead has the 6inch star trek action figures for the last trek film including the hard to get cadet Uhura RRP £9.99, a very good deal, but has anyone else noticed that poundland drink sweet and chrisps deal has gone down form 4 for £1 to 3?

had whole star trek shelf end in uxbridge yesterday!
    i know the coke brand drinks were 3 for 1£ but not sure bout other stuff?
  • pa2539
    pa2539 Posts: 6,526
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I bought some plum organic baby food- new peach flavour (2 pots for £1) and then a summer fruit pudding flavour (2 pots for £1). Usually retail in boots for around £3 each so worth it for your baby to try.
  • Thankyou Wendy for finding this bargain
  • ABerrisford
    ABerrisford Posts: 141 Forumite
    dawnie1972 wrote: »
    Woo hoo!!!! Have you seen we've made the national press? Page 22 of the sun newspaper big story about the products in poundland being original boots products if you peel the label off - our secret is out - best get down to poundland to stock up now!!

Also small article in the Guardian pg13 looks like boots isnt pleased at all about this getting out and is taking "steps" so definately head on down and collect up what you can find!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback