Best place to buy stationary online

Options
I am wanting some A4 hard backed writing books anyone know the best place to buy them online

Thanks

Comments

• holstar
    holstar Posts: 826 Forumite
    Options
    don't know about online, but from memory, the union shop at my uni sells them pretty cheaply, have you tried yours?

at a guess...the places that sell cheap on the highstreet might be best to look, so websites of Stationary Box or the Works
    One thing...that sets pulses racing...that gets hearts pounding...for which there is no substitute...only YOU can provide...blood.

Only 5% of the eligible population give blood: do something amazing today, save a life, give blood
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,024 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    IME stationery firms usually charge delivery on orders less than £30 so remember to factor that into your equations!
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • student100
    student100 Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Tesco and Asda stores usually have cheap stationery, but it can be a bit hit and miss.

If you do want to order loads of stuff http://www.euroffice.co.uk/ are usually pretty good (cheaper than the high street or Staples for lots of things, but not for others). For free delivery you need to spend £30 ex. VAT (all prices on the site exclude VAT too).
    student100 hasn't been a student since 2007...
  • kmorrisuk
    Options
    If anyone else is interested i picked up some today from my local poundland.
  • colin79666
    colin79666 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tesco is usually cheapest for the odd jotter or two
  • The_doomed
    Options
    blackandred.com ...dont know if they deliver or not, but tesco and asda now stock, as cheap as you will find their stuff anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure