PPI company contract lenght

How long can a PPI company claim from you for? My bank contacted me over a year from my original and successful claim saying there had been a miscalculation and they owe me more. Does the PPI company have a claim on this too? thanks

Comments

• sexki11en
    sexki11en Posts: 1,286 Forumite
    Hi,

You'd probably be best posting this question in the PPI reclaim section.

SK x
    After 4 years of heartache, 3 rounds of IVF and 1 loss :A - we are finally expecting our miracle Ki11en - May 2014 :j

And a VERY surprise miracle in March 2017!
  • Thanks and will do. Not posted before.
  • My OH has recently finished working for a PPI firm and he says no they do not have a claim on this money
    I am playing all of the right notes just not necessarily in the right order :D.
  • zippychick
    zippychick Posts: 9,364 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    as this has dropped down OS, ive moved it to a more appropriate board for you

Zip :)

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men :cool:
    Norn Iron club member #380

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family