50% off Starbucks. Groupon

Comments

• mcja
    mcja Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    I did mine following the groupon Starbucks link in the terms and conditions.
    I was then able to set it up as they sent me a card online and all the card number was on there.

HTH
    “Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has always been big stuff.”
  • Morning

Can someone please help me, I have been on the phone to Groupon but still struggling.
    Iv'e got the info from the groupon evoucher that has been sent and gone into my starbucks app, I have £1.20 on my card at the moment, I have gone into the view all as advised, pressed add a card which then goes to starbucks card number which onyl lets you enter numerics, which is this, then is the 8 digit code the pin?
    Want to throw it through the window at the mo

Thanks
    Jules

You need to redeem the Groupon voucher for a Starbucks e-card before adding it to your account. Click (or retype) the link on the Groupon voucher (http://groupon.starbucks.com/ from memory?), put the Groupon code & PIN in and submit. This will then generate the SB voucher which you can add to your phone app
  • Hi

I have done that and have the evoucher.
    I then go to my account, go to the my cards, click add a card and it asks for starbucks card number which is numerical and I cannot get any further, I don't know what the card number is, the 8 digit code I can do as I think that is the pin but not the card number.
    I have spoken to groupon, tried to talk to Starbucks to no avail

Jules
  • I now have 2 cards showing on my account, is there a way that you can merge them? Also can my husband purchase one as a gift and I put it on my account?
    Jan Grocery challenge
    Budget £350 - Spent £64.45 to date
  • mcja
    mcja Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Hi

I have done that and have the evoucher.
    I then go to my account, go to the my cards, click add a card and it asks for starbucks card number which is numerical and I cannot get any further, I don't know what the card number is, the 8 digit code I can do as I think that is the pin but not the card number.
    I have spoken to groupon, tried to talk to Starbucks to no avail

Jules

So you have the email that has a gift card on it? Not the groupon voucher?
    “Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has always been big stuff.”
  • You need to go to on to the web site mentioned in the "fineprint" of the email and redeem the voucher there. You enter the grouponcode and pin. You are then shown a Starbucks card with all the necessary numberswhich you can enter onto your Starbucks app, to add a card. Not sure if youcan merge with any existing cards, but this does get money onto youraccount.
    Jan Grocery challenge
    Budget £350 - Spent £64.45 to date
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    You can transfer balances between cards on the app ... haven't found a way to do it through the website.
  • ioscorpio
    ioscorpio Posts: 2,360
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Go through GPB for 15% cashback http://www.getpoundsback.co.uk/stores/groupon/
  • lengloi
    lengloi Posts: 133 Forumite
    im not sure about this groupon thing , i did an m and s one a while back (end may) and still not showing as available?

My friend had the same issue. She emailed Groupon and they sent her the link. They said it was because so many people brought the offer, the emails were sent out in batches but were taking longer than usual.

I got mine fine.
  • Delilahh
    Delilahh Posts: 476
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    How do you delete an empty card? I've tranferred the balance to the card I have in my bag, but I can't see the option to delete a card.

I'm using an Android phone.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 306
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family