How much have/will you spend today Tuesday 27/2?

Options

Comments

• Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Options
    Love the avatar lynsayjane! And well done on making your birthday card. If you post it early enough it can go 2nd class too ;) :T

Catt xx
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lynsayjane wrote:
    hey guys,

well thats me finished work for the day, gettin up at 5am after the hols hurts :(

good news is it's been a nsd so far. am planning on keeping it that way, however it's my mum's bday on thursday and I dunno if I'm gonna be home to see her so I might need to purchase a stamp to send on her (home made) card...if I get round to making it today instead of doing my college homework! :eek: why can't I have five flamin minutes!!!

enough grumping, hope your all having a fab day, it's incredibly damp up here!

xx

All I want to know is: where are the cushions? :rotfl:

Hope you make the card. I know you have a lot on but we only have one mummy (unless you are from Pitsea :eek: )

Bad news: Sky pulled the plug on Jack on Sunday half way through. I have Telewest/Virgin Media and they are divorcing. No more Jack for me :o
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Skint_Catt wrote:
    Love the avatar lynsayjane! And well done on making your birthday card. If you post it early enough it can go 2nd class too ;) :T

Catt xx

this is one of the things I dislike about being on this site, I'm now sitting here torn between ruining two nsd's on the bounce or sending my mum a bday card...thats not cool! I guess I could save money by making the effort to go down there, it's not like I don't need to go on friday anyway...

(ps just so I don't sound totally heartless but it's absolutely pouring down outside, am in my jammies cause my clothes were wet through after work! and I have college tonight so I need to do my homework. oh and there isn't really a cnvenient post office to buy a stamp...)
  • lynsayjane
    Options
    moozie wrote:
    All I want to know is: where are the cushions? :rotfl:

Hope you make the card. I know you have a lot on but we only have one mummy (unless you are from Pitsea :eek: )

Bad news: Sky pulled the plug on Jack on Sunday half way through. I have Telewest/Virgin Media and they are divorcing. No more Jack for me :o

oh moozie that is the WORST news I have ever heard!!!! you can come to mine to watch it if you want??? If I had a video player I'd offer to tape it and post it to you...maybe try downloading it?

I will get the card made at some point, it's just a matter of whether I post it and make sure she gets it on time or wait and take it down at the weekend with me in which case it might be a day late!
  • Purpleroses
    Purpleroses Posts: 4,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hey all
    NSD again today woo!
  • Mrs(no)money
    Options
    Hi :D

Today is another NSD for me:A I'm getting good at this;)
    Experience is the toughest teacher because she gives the test first then the lesson
    DFW Nerd 196 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS.
    Coins found whilst dog walking £7.56 Sun-Fri challenge: £10.00 - Spent £0.00
  • vixtress
    vixtress Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    3rd nsd for me!!! just got wage slip and after paying off what i want on debts theres going to have to be a fair few more nsd's!!!
    - prior planning prevents poor performance!

May Grocery challenge £150 136/150
  • bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Options
    I just need to tell everyone, and I don't want to start a thread about me, but WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! My OH has got a new job!! A SALARIED job rather than a self-employed contract, and a good one! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Tomorrow i'm going to eat a SANDWHICH and not leftovers or a tin of soup, I AM!!! Weeeee!!!
  • lynsayjane
    Options
    well done mr bobbadog! :j
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Options
    :T well done bobbadogs OH!!! That's such good news!

Enjoy your sarnie ;) :j :j :j

Catt xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family