Who are TMTI and why are they taking money from me?

Comments

• flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,206
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    You don't need to go to the trouble of calling them. Just cancel the DD.
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • flyingscotno1
    flyingscotno1 Posts: 1,679
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    flyer wrote: »
    You don't need to go to the trouble of calling them. Just cancel the DD.

That won't refund you the initial payment if taken though.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Lots of flyers!

1) Never cancel the direct debit without cancelling the "service" first - or the "trouble" you save yourself may well be as nothing compared to the new trouble you invite.

2) Yes, they will.
  • bunty109
    bunty109 Posts: 1,265
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Just been caught out by this too. If you go to www.gadgethelpline.com and scroll to the bottom of the screen you can click on cancellations. You need to input your reference (Get from the code on your DD that has been set up) and your account number and e-mail address, then it cancels. Thanks to a lovely lady at my bank for searching the internet and hinting I should look on MSE - hadn't thought to check with you guys.
    MFW 2019#24 £9474.89/£11000 MFW 2018#24 £23025.41/£15000
    MFi3 v5 #53 £12531/
    MFi3 v4 #53 £59442/£39387
  • vodca_ice wrote: »
    Please Can Some One Help Me Regarding ( ITMI )
    Who the hell is ( ITMI ) and were do they get your information from
    Im a vitcum of there's too!!! me or my bank dosen't no who they are there isen't any refrence number or phone number so just typed into find out who they are and found this forum page about your experiance's haven't bought anything regarding any contract phone's or any goods on a contract or signed up to any extened service's on anything ive bought but this company as set up a DD on my account took £29-98 i am livid :mad::mad: as i dont even use my card on the internet the bank as stopped any more payment's to them but to me this is fraud
    This is why im hoping some one can help me trace them im just frightened they may lie low for a while then pounce again how an earth they have got my detail's baffle's me plus them having my card detail's they could buy goods im name
    I am at my wit's end now this company needs to be really sorted out any info from any one of you would be most helpful to me and my bank ive read some of your feedback's but i haven't got nothing to go on with not having any detail's regarding ref number's please!!! please!!! help
    THANK YOU
    Chris
    They want stringing up
  • Raven
    Raven Posts: 1,729
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Vodca_ice

If you click on the link in bunty109's post before your post it will bring you to their website or clink on this link to obtain their contact details

http://www.gadgethelpline.com/contact.html

Explain to them that you are not aware of having signed up to their service and I'm sure you'll get it sorted.

Raven
    I'd like to teach the World to sing in perfect Harmony :grin: :j :D:)
  • hi raven thank you for your reply
    but i am new to this forum but i didn't want to reply to bunty109 i just wanted it as a message for help as there's nothing i can do as i haven't signed up with this company but they have got my credit card detail's from some were when i haven't used my card on the internet at all
    i have been on there site just now but it is asking for my ref number wich i don't even have with me not signing up with them it was mainly info i wanted to no just how many sites dose this company cover ive never heard of this company nor as my bank the only sites ive gone on is to register to join forum's and my email address
    if i have experiened same as other people and i can help them with but that dosen't entail putting your card detail's onto i do hope you can understand my concern also no one else as my Credit card detail's its not shared with any one else this site what i found was the only site i thought i could get the info im after as this could end up in involving the fraud squad as i tried to explain in my message they could use my card to buy from but i do appreciate your reply
    vodca-ice
  • That won't refund you the initial payment if taken though.
    i have just got old of this company they have cancelled the DD but what they didn't no i already had cancelled it just found out it was for a mobile i got back in 2005 wich was bought in cash from E2 Save i cant get my money back though they slipped up and told me what it was for after all this time they suddenly take a payment they wont get any more from me now im going to take it futher i intened getting it back one way or the other :rotfl:

vodca-ice
  • TMTI owns Gadget Helpline for which you get a free 30 day trial with your mobile which is clearly stated on the shopping basket..if you cant be bothered to read your deal then that is your problem.
    The Gadget helpline is teamed up with THE TIMES, BBC RADIO and many other reputable organisations and are not scam or scammers. If you follow the procedure to cancel at gadgethelpline.com you will have nop problem cancelling//

I had no such problems and the staff were efficient and friendly.
    SS
  • joe14729
    joe14729 Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    edited 19 August 2010 at 11:11AM
    sensibilis, are you connected to TMTI or Gadget Helpline as all your posts seem to be either defending them or singing their praises?
    I,m so stupid that I forgot the mnemonic
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport