High Street Sales Discussion

Comments

• The Conran Shop located in London but also on-line at www.conranshop.co.uk - loads of great gifts!

20% off all purchases of furniture, home accessories and gifts (offer excludes gift vouchers) available in either london store located at Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road SW36RD or 55 Marylebone High Street W1U5HS or on-line at www.conranshop.co.uk using code FFXMAS08 from December 4 2008 through until December 7 2008 (inclusive)

Viral email and an email to registered on-line email list. Forms will be available in-store for anyone requesting discount...
  • £10 of Advantage Card points with every £50 spent at Boots, starts tomorrow 4th December and finishes Sunday 7th December!
  • If anyone is hoping to get the 20% at M+S I'd advise to go instore rather than online. I placed my order online for 12 items just after midnight on the last sale day. I've not had anything delivered yet, despite emails promising delivery on 1st December. Apparently a candle is on it's way now :rolleyes: I have just phoned M+S to find out when/if the rest of the order is coming and was told that everything apart from one item, a belt, is now out of stock. Great. All that time choosing stuff and placing an order for £180 only to receive a belt and a candle (and none of my Christmas presents) - what a waste of time. :mad:

When I phoned up the customer adviser said their system "hadn't been able to cope" with all the orders and they're having problems with stock and getting orders out, so it surprises me that they're having another sale when they still haven't sorted out the last one.
  • notisis
    notisis Posts: 306 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Posted in the grabbit board but just found this! The catch is you have to buy something (anything) today and you get given a 20% off voucher which is printed at the same time as your till receipt.
  • 20% online discount at White Stuff until 4/12/2008
  • Did my very first online buy last sale day and have had about 50% of stuff delivered with only one permenantly out of stock - rest due to come by 12th Dec - but only know this after a call to customer service. Do watch out how removal of out of stock items affect your bottom line total. The removal of the £3.50 item actually put up my total bill by £3.50 even with the reduction in VAT which has been since added. Call to Customer service got problem all sorted via a refund - excellent service.

Still would not go instore - friend of mine went last time and if you dont get there early then it is a nightmare with no parking!!
  • M&Co. are offering 20% off all full-price Ladies, Plus, Petite, Boutique, Mens, Kids, Kylie and Home online at www.mandco.com on Thursday 4th December with promotion code 106348.

Also available instore on the day between 4 and 7pm.

http://www.mandco.com/page/twentyoff
  • I recieved a text from Principles this morning saying '30% off everything 3-7 Dec in stand alone stores and on-line at www.principles.co.uk only.'
  • I've just received an email from Ted Baker for the below offer.
    Save 20% on everything at Ted Baker
    In-store & Online
    Valid from Wednesday 3rd Dec - Sunday 14th Dec 2008
    Selected lines are available at 30% off (in-store only)
    Enter TB-XMAS when shopping online.
    No voucher required.
    :j :j :j
  • betman
    betman Posts: 171 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Barratts Shoes will run the 20% offer until Sunday. A new offer will then start of 50% off. It is not clear what will be included as my friend who works there is unsure as the posters arrive on friday but will be at the moment be Boots. If you buy at 20% there is no reason why you cannot get a refund then repurchase at 50% off !!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure