MSE News: Amazon launches fully fledged music streaming – how to get a discount

Former_MSE_Nick
Former_MSE_Nick Posts: 463
I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
edited 15 November 2016 at 4:19PM in Music MoneySaving
The online merchant unveiled Amazon Music Unlimited in the UK yesterday, with a subscription priced at £9.99/mth...
Read the full story:
'Amazon launches fully fledged music streaming – here's how to get a discount on it'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Comments

• I think it's a shame that this isn't included for Prime customers.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If you are anywhere near considering this- try the app first on a trial. I don't know if it's been fixed since early March but it was terrible when I had tried it! It took a good 3-4 minutes to load the app, then to listen to any tune you had to select it- this would take an additional 3-4 minutes. To even click on an album or playlist it was an additional 3-4 minutes...I say this with a 4G mobile phone, have tried this with/without wifi and all other apps closed bar the Amazon Music app.

I gave up with this after 2 months (one was free the other I was hoping it would improve). I got so fed up with it that I uninstalled it even before the end of the second month, it's an absolute joke of an app- I don't know if I've seen an app as bad as this one!
  • Sounds like your best getting Spotify.
  • Walter92
    Walter92 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Prefer Google Music myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills