Siana Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream,

Comments

• dorry_2
    dorry_2 Posts: 1,427 Forumite
    update---

I have been using the lidl q10 cream for about every day and night for 3 weeks and the aldi face serum occasionally. I have just noticed that my forehead wrinkle is much less visible and the fine lines under my eyes and starting to plump out.

I don't know which cream it is, as I have been using both, but I have been using the lidl one religously (sp) so I would guess its that one!!

very pleased with results and I am off to buy some more from lidl this week:T
    'If you judge people, you have no time to love them'
    Mother Teresa :D
  • huskydog
    huskydog Posts: 31 Forumite
    was in Aldi middlesbrough yesterday and they had plenty of the day cream but none of the night cream which is what i'm waiting for. Typical!
  • Pocoyo
    Pocoyo Posts: 601 Forumite
    Yay! The Macclesfield branch finally got some day cream in today. :j
  • mrsv05
    mrsv05 Posts: 823 Forumite
    i thought i had better share something with you all. i am only just the 'wrong' side of 30 but none the less, today i was asked for id to buy a bottle of wine. yes i thought she was having a laugh too but she was serious. so ladies, make sure you keep using your cream and serum ! cant believe she was serious, half my age eh !! oh and our local has lots of day cream in but no night or body cream
    A happy wife, and mum to 2 lovely little boys :j
  • caringa
    caringa Posts: 676 Forumite
    Have just got back from Aldi in Wallidsdown, Bournemouth and they had plenty of day and night creams.
  • Babe1
    Babe1 Posts: 143 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Another update ;)

Siana Q10 hand cream from Aldi ... started using this about a month ago in place of my Vaseline Hand and Nail cream. Only using this cream at night as it is nice and thick but I dont like using hand cream during the day. Fragrance is very light and pleasant also.

My hands are covered in liver/age spots but I have to say they are looking diminshed and less visible. Still there but not as dark. Also finding that the cream works as well as my L'Occitane Hand cream around the cuticles which are very dry.

Shall be sticking with the Siana range from now on. Think it was also £1.89 for a tube.

:beer:
  • dorry_2
    dorry_2 Posts: 1,427 Forumite
    been to aldi mbro, no cream at all. lady told me that they were supposed to get some more, but nothing was sent from warehouse!!
    'If you judge people, you have no time to love them'
    Mother Teresa :D
  • sallysaver
    sallysaver Posts: 800 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Babe1 wrote: »
    Another update ;)

Siana Q10 hand cream from Aldi ... started using this about a month ago in place of my Vaseline Hand and Nail cream. Only using this cream at night as it is nice and thick but I dont like using hand cream during the day. Fragrance is very light and pleasant also.

My hands are covered in liver/age spots but I have to say they are looking diminshed and less visible. Still there but not as dark. Also finding that the cream works as well as my L'Occitane Hand cream around the cuticles which are very dry.

Shall be sticking with the Siana range from now on. Think it was also £1.89 for a tube.

:beer:
    Hi,
    I hope you don't mind the correction but I too have just bought some of the siana conditioning hand cream and it was 79p. I've only posted in case anyone who couldn't afford £1.89 might be able to afford 70p. Sally
  • sb44
    sb44 Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    dorry wrote: »
    update---

I have been using the lidl q10 cream for about every day and night for 3 weeks and the aldi face serum occasionally. I have just noticed that my forehead wrinkle is much less visible and the fine lines under my eyes and starting to plump out.

I don't know which cream it is, as I have been using both, but I have been using the lidl one religously (sp) so I would guess its that one!!

very pleased with results and I am off to buy some more from lidl this week:T

I didn't know that Aldi did face serum, could you please describe what the packaging looks like then I can have a look for some tomorrow? Ta!

:)
  • lots of the day cream in aldi deepdale preston today limited to 1 per customer
    tried it & it is quite rich but will give it a week
    "what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure