Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• MaShadow
    MaShadow Posts: 195
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    works fine for me
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I see some people have got their 'September incentive'. I'm on training after my rest period, they are sending me cardboard smarts all with the same code. Very disappointed that the site has got so bad.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Sorry to be a pest again. I'm not stupid but this RM survey is doing my head in:mad:

Last week I had 2 tasks to complete but only one SMART. I sent an email asking what I should do but received no answer. I have had no sender pack, no training info nothing. The only information I have gleaned is from this thread:o

I'm very disillusioned:o

Could someone help by answering the following questions. I would be very grateful.

1. While in training, when I receive a SMART, do I need to log in and enter that I've received it

2. Last week I had 2 tasks but only one SMART. So I only posted one. Do I just forget about the one I didn't post. Should I post it when I receive a SMART or should I just post it without a SMART.

Thank you:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,633
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    1. While in training, when I receive a SMART, do I need to log in and enter that I've received it

The smarts sent generally have to be entered at the website, under 'Daily Tasks'. This records the smarts that you have in your possession.
    2. Last week I had 2 tasks but only one SMART. So I only posted one. Do I just forget about the one I didn't post. Should I post it when I receive a SMART or should I just post it without a SMART.

If you only had one smart in your possession, you should just post one letter/packet. The second item which required a smart to be included, should be posted on the same day the following week, when (hopefully) you should have a smart available.

Contact TNS if no smarts are sent, and ask what to do.

They don't make it easy, do they?
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,521
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I see some people have got their 'September incentive'. I'm on training after my rest period, they are sending me cardboard smarts all with the same code. Very disappointed that the site has got so bad.

That rings a bell. I think when I was training the smarts were all the same. I think its part of the training process rather than a !!!! upon their part.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,521
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Not all envelopes need a smart. Did you check online that you should have had two?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Posted my last items today. I am now in the rest period.
    Thankful of all the free stamps we have been given, they will last a while.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Could someone help by answering the following questions. I would be very grateful.

Depends on how you receive it. If it is just sent to you by TNS to add to your stock, you don't need to go to the website to record it.

However if it comes with piece of paper with a sticky label on it with an R number (ie a code beginning R and with 4 digits), then you record the receipt of the package (such things as R number, date received (and time received if known), and method of postage payment, etc). This is how you receive items from other panelists.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Thanks to all you have helped with my queries.

Slow progress:o:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • I see some people have got their 'September incentive'. I'm on training after my rest period, they are sending me cardboard smarts all with the same code. Very disappointed that the site has got so bad.

I just finished training after a rest period and all the Smarts had the same code during training.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure