Ultimate Challenge. 457 days / £16600!!!

Comments

• Hello Suzitiger - great to have you along here. Its hard keeping up with two threads at the moment but come January I might be able to jump in on the "pay all your Debts in 2013 "... I am SO determined now I'm selling everything that isn't nailed down...

Its addictive!!
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Dont go too crazy ninja you might end up with no clothes and just a mattress if you get swept away in the frenzy muhaha. Yay to the paycheck, id be tempted to have the overpay as novembers money haha might give you more incentive although you dont need any coal in your fire lol hehe xx
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • HAHA yes i dont have the guts to do it but id happily take the cash ahaha
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • suzitiger
    suzitiger Posts: 947 Forumite
    Yes I have SO much stuff to put on Ebay, it really helps though and it is super addictive, even if things do only sell for 99p :-)
    Don't turn a slip up into a give up:D
    *NSD Challenge Nov 0/10* *£10 a day challenge Nov £0/£300*
    No buying unnecessary toiletries challenge-in it for the long haul
    :D

• Hi everyone, hope you've all had a good day. Im trying to watch my spending. Today I spent 60p on a pint of milk for work and £8 for some shelves off a work colleague for my sons bedroom. I am making a note of everything I spend in my diary which will also help me keep track of the November NSD challenge!

I also transferred £4.16 from my paypal and paid it on my credit card! Every little helps!!
    Nov NSD: 8/7 Dec NSD: 1/10
    Sealed pot member #1443 2011: £106. 2012: £171
    Ninjakat challenge: Aim to clear two debts by April 2013
    100 day challenge: No toiletries or magazines 19/100 (3 x fails :()
    Extra payment a week challenge: Total to date: £2355.53
  • Hello,

NSK, this is another challenge of yours and after reading it yesterday I wish I could join you. I don't fancy welcoming 2013 with a debt (had I kept my original dmp payments it would have been a debt free year - somewhere around summer) let alone 2014 :(. But I should be nearer my goal. My debt is higher and I am on dmp. I am sure there is a way...like saving more money and paying a larger sum(one off), I noticed people have done it. Probably I should be as hard on myself as you are going to be on yourself. Well, you already are. I have become addicted to this site once again as I am truly fed up with my financial situation. So as you say... Onwards and Upwards...and plenty of luck and patience :)
    t&j
    DMP started 2/2007
    DMP Mutual support #136
    DFD July 2013 May 2024 Oct 2017 Feb 2017 April 2017...t's complicated :eek::eek:
  • Well I am pooped! There has been a lot of MSE'ing today and I spent a lot of time on the NOvember thread and reading about supermarket scams / when they down price their food etc.. I am going to hit the shops tomorrow evening and mark today as MY LAST NSD for October. I have surpassed it by 2 days although its only 17 days. I hope to get a lot better come the end of November...

MissLadyAnnie its amazing how you get right down to the smallest pennies when you want to...

[COLOR="Magenta"Suzitiger[/COLOR] ebay gets addictive too.. constantly watching to see who is watching..Ha!

So I am going to leave eBay for the weekend.. these 0500 starts are starting to make me very sleepy during the week.....

Right this is short and sweet tonight... Good Night to you all...

Onwards and Upwards....
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Hello,

NSK, this is another challenge of yours and after reading it yesterday I wish I could join you. I don't fancy welcoming 2013 with a debt (had I kept my original dmp payments it would have been a debt free year - somewhere around summer) let alone 2014 :(. But I should be nearer my goal. My debt is higher and I am on dmp. I am sure there is a way...like saving more money and paying a larger sum(one off), I noticed people have done it. Probably I should be as hard on myself as you are going to be on yourself. Well, you already are. I have become addicted to this site once again as I am truly fed up with my financial situation. So as you say... Onwards and Upwards...and plenty of luck and patience :)
    t&j

Trust me you are in the right place!! I want to get rid of this smaller debt by 01/01/2013 leaving me with the whopping great £9000 one to be hit in 2013 itself... yes I am hard on myself. I always am.... I cant sit back and idle away time or fritter the pennies.. it's just nice to have you and everyone else along for the ride..

And yes in deed... Onwards and Upwards...:T:T
  • Good night :) enjoy the last day of october :) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure