C S A Appeal any advice?

Options
Hi
I'm about to launch an appeal against the CSA, a couple of years ago I spent months phoning them & writing to them, I finally managed to prove to their satisfaction that I wasn't an absent parent & they closed the case. Then last summer my ex & his g/f decided to go to Egypt on holiday & in order to pay for their holiday, my ex managed to get the case against me re-opened. I can't understand how this can be done. I feel like I've been tried in court, found innocent & now I'm being tried all over again. I'm stressed, worried & lacking in sleep. My kids have tried to reason with their Dad, but he just lies to them & says he didn't re-open the case. When we divorced I agreed to him keeping the house worth £600,000, business & savings of £96000 to get him to leave me alone. I got £150,000 & am struggling to keep afloat. If anyone has been down this road & can offer advice, I'd be very grateful.
Sue
The mind is like a parachute, it works best when open

Comments

• hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    I feel sorry for you but dont give up.

Have you got legal support or from someone like the Citizens Advice? They may be able to give you some good advice!

Dont let the ex get to you! More importantly try not to badmouth him too much infront of the children as this can sometimes affect their relationship with him - if they have much of one?

H
    Weight Loss - 102lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family