Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Paddingtondoo - crikey - a housework addiction - that sounds painful!!!!

Mad-Frog - I haven't got any of the magnolia dies but they do look fab!!! Which ones have you got? Well done on smuggling your new stash into the house without your OH seeing!!! Glad to hear that the cards cheered her up!

Artydoll - fab "water" card - love the doily! Your quilled cards are beautiful - really delicate - I think you can get quilling dies now although I think the ones that I saw were quite expensive.

Soma - gorgeous boxes! I've got those wild saffron papers and they're one of my favourites - love the sparkly vine!

Marg - glad to hear you are progressing well.
  • Soma
    Soma Posts: 699 Forumite
    Marg look after yourself hunny - hope you get better soon

Melissa I spent around a tenner each on the Wild Saffron 12 by 12 pad and the Urban Rhapsody pad about 2 years ago and thats the first time I've used them - I'm so naughty!

Anyone with a housework addiction can come round my house for a bit of 'therapy' LOL
  • Morning everyone brrrrr freezing cold , we were meant to get a sprinkling of snow but nothing yet.
    Welcome to the new ones who have joined
    thankyou Welshkaz on your comment re my frog card
    love to everyone
    xx
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Soma - I spent around £30 a few years ago just on K and Co papers - I think they were only 35p a sheet or something and Ive got loads left. I went mad and bought loads of the matching embellishments too from ebay. Still got those left as well!!!
  • I think this was posted before somewhere on MSE but it might have been missed by people. Cath Kidston has some digital wallpapers for free download and they print off nicely for backing papers.
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • I think this was posted before somewhere on MSE but it might have been missed by people. Cath Kidston has some digital wallpapers for free download and they print off nicely for backing papers.

Thanks - very useful
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Melissa I have the dragonfly, a couple of leave thingys, the doily lace and a label one, not played with them yet had to finish boring male cards.

I have just received my glitter glass and had a quick play and I love the stuff, quite expensive but worth it in my opinion. I don't think my house is going to get tided any time soon, I have too much lovely new stash to play with :D

Soma You made me laugh with the housework therapy comment:rotfl:

PONR thanks for posting the Cath Kidston link
  • Afternoon ladies hope you're all keeping warm! I'm bloomin' freezing, just hope I'm not coming down with something. I've spent the morning sorting out my wardrobe - 2 huge binliners full and I can finally get everything in there, have marked the calendar to do it again in 3 months and anything that's winter/spring wear that hasn't been worn is going to! My prize from Simon Says Stamp arrived this morning and I've got some gorgeous Websters Pages and Prima pads that I'm itching to use, but before I can do that I've got a DT card to do that really isn't my thing (if you check my blog on Friday you'll see what I mean!!).

Just a quick heads up for those of you who like Sweet Pea Stamps but don't own any, Lynette is giving some lucky person the chance to win a grab bag here. You can also win some here regardless of wether you own any or not.

Craftygranny - hope your DIL is OK

Marg
    - glad your able to be heads up for a bit longer

Hugs to all xx
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I think this was posted before somewhere on MSE but it might have been missed by people. Cath Kidston has some digital wallpapers for free download and they print off nicely for backing papers.

Thanks for the link have already printed off some of them,gorgeous ,my daughter loves Cath Kidson.:T
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • artydoll wrote: »
    Thanks for the link have already printed off some of them,gorgeous ,my daughter loves Cath Kidson.:T

They are lovely aren't they - really nice quality also so very usable!!!! Glad you found the link useful.
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure