Shop & Scan

Comments

• 1540phil
    1540phil Posts: 90 Forumite
    I am struggling to get access to a computer as we all use tablets now.
    does anyone know of any plans to do a shop and scan app??
  • Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,199 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    1540phil wrote: »
    I am struggling to get access to a computer as we all use tablets now.

Bit of a generalisation there, I for for one do not use tablets, except by mouth, perhaps I am the only person in UK who uses a desk top PC? :D
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Not just you that uses a PC, we have laptops and a tablet, but we both prefer the PC.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Farway wrote: »
    Bit of a generalisation there, I for for one do not use tablets, except by mouth, perhaps I am the only person in UK who uses a desk top PC? :D

You are not alone, I mainly use a desktop PC!

I read it that the poster meant 'we' as in their household.
  • 1540phil
    1540phil Posts: 90 Forumite
    chels wrote: »
    You are not alone, I mainly use a desktop PC!

I read it that the poster meant 'we' as in their household.

Yeah, Thanks.
    I meant our household has had a shift from 3 laptops to everyone using a tablet, not the world as a whole! !
  • Beki88
    Beki88 Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Charliezoo wrote: »
    Food on the Go people, how are you finding the new app? I am a little disappointed that the points have been reduced so much and I find the app far more time consuming then texting because they ask for so much more info. Am I missing something or is it not such a good deal for us anymore?
    A complete pain in the !!!!!!
    It's very fiddly to add things on, sometimes it lags so my presses click on the wrong item and then I have to go right back to the start - did it the other day with a meal deal 5 items, went wrong on the last one and ended up restarting. I agree it is a lot more time consuming and the lack of points is making me reconsider. I generally get 3000/4000 per week, this time I got 450 week before was 350, not even worth it any more! :mad:

Just for comparison here is there old and new points.
    OLD ONE:
    1,000 reward points per person for every week that they tell us about their snack purchasing. In addition they will get 200 points per snacking text they send. Even if they don't buy any snacks for a week you can still get the points if they text "NOTHING BOUGHT" to us at the end of the week to get 500 points.
    Each person can earn a maximum of 5,000 points per week.

Rewards changes We have also made the following changes to the rewards that you will receive for carrying out the Food On The Go App task. Each week you will receive:
    • 250 points for the first occasion that you submit through the app that week.
    • 100 points for every additional occasion that you submit purchases through the app. Up to a maximum of 40 total occasions each week will be paid for.
    • 250 points if you tell us that you did not purchase anything by selecting the Nothing Bought option in the app at the end of the week.

Everything will be ok in the end, and if it isn't ok then it isn't the end :)
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Sorry is this a different shop and scan than I do? I have an app and take a photo of all receipts or send them via email if shopped on line. Nothing else, no extra points to have or anything to scan?
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hmc wrote: »
    Sorry is this a different shop and scan than I do? I have an app and take a photo of all receipts or send them via email if shopped on line. Nothing else, no extra points to have or anything to scan?

this thread is a mixture of all the panels for shop and scan.

there is a shop and scan panel, where you get sent a handheld scanner and a book. you scan the barcodes in the book, with your information, where you shopped and how much you spent.

You can also upload receipts for a few extra points. Weekly you get paid 1100 points.

Then there is the food on the go panel, where you download an app on your phone and submit barcodes from food purchased.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Have you guys received Leisure Vouchers before and used them ?
    I wanted Theatre Tokens voucher but received this and it says I'd need to post them in order to get tokens...
    ally.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    asajj wrote: »
    Have you guys received Leisure Vouchers before and used them ?
    I wanted Theatre Tokens voucher but received this and it says I'd need to post them in order to get tokens...

This is what it says on their site so you should have expected that -

Treat yourself to a night out with Theatre Tokens! These unique theatre vouchers can be used at over 235 theatres nationwide including London’s West End! Your Theatre Tokens will come in the form of a Leisure voucher and will need to be exchanged via post for the Theatre Tokens. Upon receipt of your Leisure vouchers, please send the required amount, via secure method of delivery to; Theatre Tokens 32 Rose Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9ET. Please ensure you enclose a covering letter confirming the number of vouchers you require - please remember to include your name and address on the letter. In return your theatre tokens will be posted to you within 10 working days.

For more information about Leisure vouchers and Theatre Tokens visit their website and check out the full brand listing and latest offers for which you are eligible when using this voucher at Leisure Vouchers

I have never used Leisure vouchers for the theatre tokens but have used them for eating out. I expect it will mean you will have to pay full price for any bookings!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback