Thank you everyone and a question

I just wanted to drop by and say thanks to everyone.

I had set myself a aim of making enough to get myself a new laptop for playing games on (i know a big waste of my time lol) however my disposable income was next to 0 when supporting the family.

However since getting back onto the forum and setting myself a aim of getting a gaming laptop I found a app called Viewers logic which rewarded me with a £5 amazon voucher each month with doing nothing. i have earned £20 from it so far.

Since that i have joined swagbucks and really started to enjoy that making it almost a daily mission to hit 720 SB's each day (current value for £5 amazon) i have so far cashed out £15 and have £50 worth of vouchers in current points. I have to admit i earned this with a few discovery offers for bingo/slot sites i made sure the points i was earning was more than i was depositing and gave up a take away when doing it. on one of the slot sites i won £124 which is a bonus along with the 1500 sb's.

In addition to these i have also started with Prolific where i am up to £6.51, Citizen me i have earned £0.80, Voxpopme where i am up to £8.63 (nearly at cash out) Roamler - £5.50 And global test market where i have 532 points and needing 1000 for cash out which would be about £30 I am finding it hard to keep going with some but definatly worth it when it comes to achieving my goal.

So

Viewers Logic - £20
Swagbucks - £15 £50 pending
Voxpopme - £8.63
Roamler - £5.50
GTM - £15
Prolific £ 6.51
Citizen Me - £0.8
Winnings - £124

So far £245/700 in about 2 weeks

My question is though How can i speed it up
Patience is not a virtue of mine and the longer its there the more likely i am to want to spend it.

Am I missing any opportunities to get further ahead with my goals.

thanks again

Comments

• Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    On Global Test Market, you can cash out for £5. I guess that it used to be the minimum payout was £30.

Have you joined the survey site OnePoll? During week days you can usually earn about 50p a day. You need to earn £40 to get paid.

Another good site is PineCone Research. The surveys aren't frequent, but they pay £3 per survey.

PopulusLive is another good survey site. They pay £1 per 5 minutes, which is a higher rate than any other survey site.
  • Marvqn1 wrote: »
    On Global Test Market, you can cash out for £5. I guess that it used to be the minimum payout was £30.

Have you joined the survey site OnePoll? During week days you can usually earn about 50p a day. You need to earn £40 to get paid.

Another good site is PineCone Research. The surveys aren't frequent, but they pay £3 per survey.

PopulusLive is another good survey site. They pay £1 per 5 minutes, which is a higher rate than any other survey site.

Thank you, GTM says i need at least 1000 points in the cart to redeem, i must be missing something with it. I will check out the others now thanks
  • Marvqn1
    Forumite
    Thank you, GTM says i need at least 1000 points in the cart to redeem, i must be missing something with it. I will check out the others now thanks

It's possible that might be the required points when people redeem for the first time.
  • I redeem on GTM once a month and always need 1041 points in my basket to get £30 worth of Amazon gift cards.

My favourite survey sites are panelbase, onepoll, valued opinions, prolific, pinecone and surveybods. These work very well for me however some users prefer other sites. It all comes down to demographics, try a few sites and you will soon find what works well for you . Good luck :D
  • Jada90
    Jada90 Posts: 641
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 15 October 2016 at 2:11PM
    What about Qmee? If you do sign up there is a referral thread (I'm not on there) so you could help out another MSE user too? I believe they get 50p for you signing up from there code!

I've made £10 on Qmee in very little time, you can cash out from 1p!
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    My question is though How can i speed it up
    Patience is not a virtue of mine and the longer its there the more likely i am to want to spend it.

Am I missing any opportunities to get further ahead with my goals.

Well, patience is one the virtues you need to earn money through survey sites :p. They add up over time and most of the times, payouts aren't instant. It also depends on what you think as fast enough. Whether a day or a month - it changes things.

I use Mintvine, Pinecone, Onepoll,YouGov,Inbox Pounds,Pure Profile and Valued Opinions, in addition, the sites you listed.
    I also do some website testing but the tests come and go so if you can catch them and qualify for them,they pay $10 per test.
    ally.
  • Marvqn1
    Forumite
    Jada90 wrote: »
    What about Qmee? If you do sign up there is a referral thread (I'm not on there) so you could help out another MSE user too? I believe they get 50p for you signing up from there code!

I've made £10 on Qmee in very little time, you can cash out from 1p!

How long did it take you to make £10 on Qmee?
  • Jada90
    Jada90 Posts: 641
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    How long did it take you to make £10 on Qmee?

3 weeks, 4 days, once you've been a member for a week/10 days they start giving you surveys, I got paid 95p for one that took 4 minutes. I get at least 1 survey a day, and about two search wins a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure